The Girl Who Learned To Love The Badass *Chapter Four*

*Chapter Four*

The Girl Who Learned To Love The Badass

I'm sure many of you are mad at me for not posting in a while but my life has been crazy and I have been helping my friends write there stories and I've had a few other stories pop into my head. That I might be posting on here. So here is this chapter and I hope everyone can forgive

me for the long wait.

♥tiny.pixie.95

________________________________________________

*Josh's P.O.V*

Where was I? That was the question that kept rolling around in my head. I knew how I was. I was Josh Taylor. I was eighteen years old. My best friends were Kristi Johnson, Jared Alexander, Paul Willson, Aston Miller, and Jesse Jones. I think I am in love with a girl named Alisya Masters.

I was sitting across from my annoying sister who would not tell me where I was. Though she knows exactly were we were at.

We were sitting in a white room, white walls, white ceiling, white floor. It was making me really hate the color white. I was still watching Austin. I couldn't believe that she was here. I mean she had died three years ago. She shouldn't be here. It was impossible.

I was with her when she passed on I remember it well. It will forever be embedded in my memories.

*May 18, 2007*

I sat in the hospital room laying in the horribly uncomfortable hospital chair across from my parents. They were both asleep and holding hands. I smiled they have been married for 20 years and are in love with each other as much today as they were when they first got married. I didn't think anything could split them up. My attention went to my sister.

Her normally curly bouncy blonde hair had lost all of it's shine and was dull and lifeless. Her face normally bright and full of color was dull and lifeless, just like her hair. Her eyes were closed and she was sleeping.

But even in sleep she looked in pain. I hated that look... I wanted nothing more that to take that pain and put it in myself so she never had to experience it again. Most older brothers hated their younger sister or sisters but not me.

I loved mine to death. She was my best friend. She came to me when her first boyfriend was a dick and I kicked his ass. When she had her first kiss, when she here first period. That was not a fun conversation. She came to me when she was scared. I knew all her fears and all her worries and secrets and she knew everything about me.

And that was nothing pretty.

I took her hand a held it wishing I could channel the leukemia threw her and into me. It wasn't right that she was going to die so young. Just when she was beginning her life. She should have a long happy life. She should have the chance to get married and have kids and to fall in love.

I laid my head down on the bed. I could feel the tears running down my face.

"You shouldn't cry." A soft voice said. I looked up to see my sisters light blue eyes watching me.

"It's not right. You shouldn't be suffering. It should be me." I said. "You should have a long happy life, you are the better person. You are the nicer person, the better child, you have a better heart. You are perfect, where I am not."

I looked away ashamed.

"Hey... Hey look at me." She said. I looked at her young face so full of innocence. Something I didn't have.

"There is a reason that I am leaving and you are staying. You're not a bad person and you are meant for something. I can feel it..." "here." She said pointing at her heart.