Chapter 15- May The Best Mage Win

(A/N)- Well.........here you go...Enjoy!

~~Akira's POV~~

The fourth day of the Grand Magic Games have started, and I already had woken up and gotten myself ready for the day standing among my team waiting for the starting battle to be announced. I tried my hardest not to think about or even look at sabertooth. They made me too angry and unfocused. So I looked at the commentators and Mato for instruction. Again, Chapati was sporting a new wig, however it was better than the previous ones so I didn't laugh as hard.

"Today's event is called The Naval Battle! It's a skirmish in the sea, in other words!" Chapati announced.

"Now today each guild has sent in a competitor into the fields. First up is, Jenny from Blue Pegasus, Sherria from Lamia Scale, Juvia from Fairy Tail B, Rocker from Quatro Puppy, Risley from Mermaid Heel, Lucy from Fairy Tail A, Minerva of Sabertooth and finally Angel of Akuma's Rose!" After the names were announced I almost had to do a double take of all the competitors.

"Akuma's Rose doesn't have a female competitor, do they?" Laxus asked voicing my question.

"At least I didn't think so. And if not, then who is that?" I replied

"I don't know... Hey look over there that other twin, Jakeel he's not standing next to Axel like normal." Laxus said gesturing over to Akuma's Rose. Turning my head to look in the direction I replied,

"You think that could be Jakeel in disguise?" I ask. Laxus only narrows his eyes and shrugged unsure. Slowly as Laxus placed his hands closer to my waist I ignored his actions as the commentators made their announcements.

"Good Luck Juvia!" I call out trying to be as supportive as possible.

Anyways, apparently all the fighters for this battle were girls. Well, except for Rocker. One of the announcers scowled at him, pissed at the fact that he was even there almost like he was poisoning the water with his presence.

"Huh? I'm here and ready to get wild too, you know..." Rocker mumbled looking quite rejected as he was the only male in the battle.

"Tch! A man?" one commentator asked angrily at Rocker who got even more depressed and surprised and said in reply,

"I get the 'tch!' treatment?!"

"The rules are simple, leave the water and you lose. The naval battle event is about to begin soon!" Chapati announced cutting Rocker off. I look over to Fairy Tail A and see Natsu looking charged up as usual.

"Go get em Lucy!"

"She can use Aquarius, since she is in the water." Gray added. I nodded my reply but turned to cheer on Juvia as she was on my team. But, however I noticed that everyone's attention was directed at one girl in particular. I've never seen her before, In fact I don't remember her being announced. Who is she?

"Aw? No cheering for yours truly?!" Angel whined.

"Why would anyone want to cheer for someone in a guild like yours?" Lucy retorted lazily. Angel turned to her and placed her hands on her hips. Bending over slightly Angel closed her eyes and stuck her tongue out at Lucy like a child.

"Why that's lip service if I ever did hear any." Minerva mumbled to herself as she listened on to the conversation. Snapping back to the point of the match Lucy replied saying,

"Sorry everyone but i'm not wasting any time. Open, Gate of the Water Bearer! Aquarius!"

"Huh, a celestial spirit?"

"A fellow mermaid this is gonna get interesting!" Ristely added

"Underwater is my home turf!" Aquarius bellowed fiercely as she instantly swept up almost everyone in the bubble with her water. Juvia reacts fast and blocks with her water cyclone.