Chapter 12- For My Friends

(A/N)- Hiya Everyone! I'm back into the swing of things and writing again! As you can see I have written the 12th chapter and is ready for all of you guys to read. I apologize for the wait aaaaand, Enjoy!

~~Akira's POV~~

"And now, what you've all been waiting for, The second day of the Grand Magic Games have begun!" yells Chapati in excitement.

I turn my attention in the direction of the announcer's booth and see in replacement Jason the magazine writer, as a new commentator. I began running to my team to meet up with them as I had woken up late, because all I could think about last night was Laxus, he kissed me. He actually kissed me. It felt so brief, in fact it was the first kiss I ever had. I had wanted to kiss him back but something made me feel unsure, besides I was too paralyzed at the moment to even try. I hope Sting didn't see, or anyone for that matter. It would probably kill me to find out if someone saw. Anyways, shaking that from my thoughts I look at Chapati, the main commentator and almost crack up laughing. Looks like someone's got a new weave I thought while snickering as I looked at the strange brown obstruction upon the announcers head that he called hair. Then he continued to talk about today's games,

"Our guest on this second day is renowned reporter for the Weekly Sorcerer, Jason-san!"

"Cool!" Jason said interrupting him slightly

"Okay, the competition part has already begun! And it's name is... Chariot!" he continues, "This competition takes place on top of a line of vehicles, with the idea being to reach the goal without falling off! As the vehicles are always moving, just one moment of carelessness could lead to a misstep. The vehicles will wend their way around the sightseeing spots of Crocus, But which team will arrive here at Domus Flau?!" I listened in as everyone began looking around at the big lacrima screen televisions, "Everyone in the stadium, you can watch the race here on Lacrima vision!" Once the announcements were over I recounted the rules of the game the title included and who was sent out from Fairy Tail to participate. Suddenly I hear the familiar sound of gagging from the Lacrima Vision and I turn to look up and my jaw nearly drops to the floor,

"No, you CAN'T be serious right now! GAJEEL and NATSU?! THAT'S WHO WE SENT OUT FOR THIS CHALLENGE?!" I exclaim in complete disbelief as I watch said men looking as sickly as ever. Even Gajeel who doesn't even get motion sickness as bad as Natsu does looked bad. 

Their faces were blue and they were covered in sweat, regardless of how they felt at the moment they kept pushing to move along on the chariot ride, they're persistent, I guess i'll give 'em that. I look a little ways ahead of the two and lock eyes with, Sting's, and unsurprisingly he looked just as bad as the other two. Honestly I felt real bad for all three of them. Although they should really have been smart enough to not choose this challenge to participate in. I mean really, a chariot ride, who in their right mind with motion sickness, would subject themselves to this challenge?Regardless of my internal thoughts, my external thoughts said otherwise. I decided to cheer them on as they raced along the chariots. 

Occasionally I would look over at the others to see how far they've gotten and it seems, Blacksnake was in the lead, for a good amount of time, while Ichiya shockingly wasn't too far behind in second place. I swear when I say I nearly threw up when I saw Ichiya, I nearly threw up. He creeps me out that much. Risley from Mermaid Heel, the all female guild was keeping up pretty well for the fact that she is a pretty chubby girl. Then a few steps behind was Bacchus from Quatro Cerberus, who was still a bit drunk from his drinking competition with Cana last night. He also gives me the creeps. 

Yuka from Lamia Scale, tried throwing everyone off by using his Wave blast to disable magic, sadly but not shockingly the move was easily avoided by Risley using her gravity magic to race along the sides completely avoiding the attack, while Ichiya did some weird perfume thing again, stuck the perfume tubes up his nose and raced off leaving Yuka in the dust to sulk. Meanwhile Bacchus said something about his soul quivering again and then he immediately stomped his foot down on the chariots, instantly breaking in half all the chariots in front of him causing everyone to get tossed in the air, well everyone but the three dying dragon slayers in the back. Soon enough Bacchus speed ran past everyone and did a slide into the finish line, claiming him as the first place winner. Seriously, there is something wrong with that guy. And with that his guild Quatro Cerberus just gained 10 point in the games.