Chapter 15.5- May The Best Mage Win

(A/N)- Sorry for the long wait, but anyways here you go! and Yeah! 74 reads lets see how may more we can get huh? Sorry for any typos I didn't really edit for mistakes

Akira's POV

I was really worried about Lucy after her match in the Naval battle. So I walked with Wendy to go check on her. Hopefully she's doing okay because she was tossed around pretty badly. Especially being that she's not as strong physically as she could be, but her heart and determination definitely make up for it. Just as I was about to reach for the door handle Natsu opened the door.

"I'm sorry Ms. Lucy, we came in to see how you were doing," Wendy said

"Oh, Natsu..." I replied

"Hi Akira, make sure that you're watching us out there ok?" Natsu asked with a gentle smile on his face. I nodded my head in reply and wished him luck. Natsu was about to walk off when I grabbed his wrist and said,

"Oh and Natsu, make sure you two win. For Fairy Tail, For Lucy..." Natsu smiled wider and repeated,

"For Fairy Tail, for Lucy." I let go of his wrist and walked in the room that Lucy was in. Even though she was hurt badly physically, she didn't look it in her face. I always admired that about this guild. No matter what, we stick together and we stay happy. Good luck, Natsu, Gajeel and make Saber pay.

Gajeel's POV

I was resting on a pillar nearby the outside of Lucy's room. My eyes were held shut, in deep thought about our next fight. The salamander and I would be off to fight the twin dragon slayers of Saber. I've known both of the twins personally and for sure they've changed. I don't know if it's still because of Him, but whatever it is, I don't like it. Just looking at either guild brings a bad taste to my mouth. I don't like how they've been treating the guild or Akira, well, no one in the guild does but, anyways. I'm just glad I get to punch some sense into the two. Soon enough I sense flame brain coming closer. I open my eyes and look over to him.

"You all set?" I ask.

"Yeah. Let's go win this thing and make everyone's day." Natsu replies as I nod in agreement.

"Natsu" another voice interrupts. We both turn and see it was his exceed, Happy. Natsu and I take this as a cue to start heading out to the arena. The announcements were just being made. The mood in the arena was only silence as we made our way out.

"At last this is one of the fights we've all been waiting for!" Chapati announced.

"A fateful showdown between the mightiest guild seven years ago and the mightiest guild now!" Natsu and I stopped walking forward and glared straight ahead. Just looking at their smug faces pissed me off.

<<Sting's POV>>

"Fairy Tail's Natsu and Gajeel...versus, Sabertooth's Sting and Rogue!"

"What's more, all four are dragon slayers! They all posses magic used to fight dragons!

I wasn't even listening to the announcements. The only thing on my mind was winning this fight. I've been waiting for this moment. I lower my eyes slightly as I watch Natsu and Gajeel. My once friends and idols. Can I even still consider that anymore? Natsu as my idol, and Gajeel my friend? Well, I'm gonna have to determine that in this fight. I can't lose, for Lector, Rogue and for the good of my guild.

"The time limit is 30 minutes! Let the match begin!" Mato announced.

"Let's do it--"

"Yeah." With that Rogue and I launch ourselves towards Natsu and Gajeel. But just as we got closer they both moved so fast, I didn't even know they moved. I stopped in my tracks allowing my eyes to go wide as Natsu got closer to attack. Both Rouge and I got punch at exactly the same time sending us flying backwards. Why wasn't I ready for that?!