Chapter 14- Pandemonium

(A/N)- Sup Everybody! I am sooooo, sorry that it took this long to update. I had like no time to write especially during regents week and I had a dance show two days before school ended. Sooo, with that being said, I put a lot of effort (and love) into writing these chapters with the time I had off to recap the episodes and I hope you enjoy!

**Sting's POV**

"Ok, what's wrong Sting?" I hear Rogue ask quietly as everyone in the guild was sleeping. Well, except for me and him. I turn towards Rogue and sigh hoping that I wouldn't have to tell him about what I was thinking.

"I'm just, having a hard time sleeping." I grumble. Rogue gave me the, 'you really suck at lying face' so I fell face forward on my bed as an exaggerated sigh passed my lips allowing the sheets to muffle the sound.

"It's just, it's all so hard and confusing," I mumble lifting my head slightly so Rogue could hear.

"Hm, I guess I should be groaning and turning in my sheets as well then. " Rogue says in reply.

"Oh really, how so?" I ask sarcastically turning to look at Rogue. His face was dead serious so I dropped the tone and looked away for a moment to think.

"Rogue?"

"What is it Sting?"

"What is her name?" I ask. Rogue stays silent for a moment before asking,

"Who are you talking about?" Even though he tried to pretend that he didn't know what I was talking about, I knew he was hiding something from me, and it was bugging me what it was especially with this constant nagging feeling that something is missing from my memory and what I'm doing.

"Come on Rogue, I know you know who I'm talking about!" I reply raising my voice slightly, which I probably shouldn't have done. After a moment of silence and I lie back down Rogue turns to me and says,

"Akira." Suddenly I feel a strange pulse of energy or something in my head. Almost like a headache. That's who that was, Akira. All of a sudden saying her name didn't seem as foreign as it did a little while ago.

"If you're wondering if you messed up, the answer to that would be yes. I saw what happened between you and Akira after the chariot match and how your talked to her during Mirajane's match with Jenny. What caused you to remember now?" Rogue asked

"It was Yukino's match with Kagura. I know that in this guild we have to strive to be the best and everything. But, seeing Yukino get treated the way she was. It was just...unfair and I, had flashbacks of Akira, you know when she was younger. It, it had to be his doing right, Rogue?" I asked worriedly suddenly remembering the pain of the sharp needle or claw that had been injected into my neck forcing me to act in vulgar and unnatural ways towards Akira and her guild.

"There has to be a way to do both right Sting? Strive to be the best but still make exceptions to take care of and look out for the people you care about?" Rogue asked avoiding my question, taking it as a hint to stop asking about Him. Suddenly it hit me. I had been thinking about all the wrong ways to go about this, winning and keeping my ties with Akira, and Rogue just gave me an idea. I know Makarov had told me to stay away from Akira unless I found a way to respect her guildmates and her equally but, that seems almost impossible. So maybe, for now, I can keep up my performance in the games, but still look out for Akira. While still avoiding Fairy Tail for the most part. My business with them is separate. Hopefully, nothing bad happens.