Chapter 13.5- What's Wrong With Men?!

(A/N)- Hiya everyone! Sorry for the long wait. If you don't know what happened last chapter I'm sowy it took so long to write this but your about to know now soon and you can go back to the previous chapter to refresh the memory if you wanna, but anyways enjoy!

Akira's POV

It was only a matter of seconds actually before the match between Jenny and Mira began and as soon as it did I looked over to see Makarov, Wakaba and pretty much the whole male population of the room gawking and nosebleeding. I look down and am met with the sight of Mira and Jenny in bikinis.

"The match just started! How the hell they changed so damn fast?!" I cried out in shock

"I have no idea but that's Mira for ya" Juvia replied as the men continued to stare as they allowed their perverted imaginations to flow like a river. I glance over to Fairy Tail team A and see Natsu and Gray practically gripping the banisters in disbelief of how serious the two women were about the match.

"There have to be rules to this right?!" I whispered to myself in disbelief. As Mira and Jenny were talking suddenly another another announcement had been made.

"They're both former glamor models who use transformations magic! That makes this a dream battle come true!" "Mr. Yajima and I will act as judges along with Mr. Jason of Sorcerer Weekly!"

"They're both cool beauties!" I hear Jason yell over the microphone. Suddenly, when just in the middle of an announcement. A new voice interjects as their forms are just visible for a few moments. Soon enough when the sand cleared out the way Mermaid Heel came into view.

"Are you serious!" I yelled out.

"Hold it right there!" another voice said, this time rather than three female figures it was two. The sand cleared once again this time to reveal, Sherry and Sheria of Lamia Scale. Suddenly, Mavis appeared in front of us and said with a great smile on her face,

"This is no time to act impressed!"

"Wha?" practically all the girls reply in complete confusion.

"I prepared swimsuits for you all just in case something like this happened!" With that Mavis spread her arms in glee as random parts of bikinis practically rained from the sky.

"Mavis" Juvia whispered

"Oh goodie' you think of everything don't you Mavis?" I said sarcastically as I covered my reddening face.

"Don't just stand there and watch, Let's all participate!" Mavis said happily.

"Heh?!" I question,

"Mavis is right. Besides, swimsuits suit Juvia the best since she's a water wizard" Juvia replied happily suddenly appearing in a blue swimsuit. Gajeel turned his head in her direction seemingly surprised at her decision, he asks her,

"Oh? You're gonna go too?" I giggled slightly as his response

"A girl in love has to fight at a time like this!" Juvia replied as she placed her hands over her chest closing her eyes, I bet she was thinking about Gray. Laxus sighed and said,

"Man, you're annoying." I laughed again at the response to Juvia's desperation to make Gray love her. I sighed in reply and placed my chin in my palm as I rested my arm on the banister.

"Well Juvia, you go do that." I say in reply

"Huh? Aren't you going too Akira?" Juvia asked slightly shocked.