Chapter 3- Making New and Meeting Old Friends

(A/N)-I apologize for not updating sooner, but here's chapter 3, and Enjoy! ^_^

--Back in the Barn(Akira's POV)--

I felt helpless and angry while my body remained useless. I cried and screamed for hours biting the men and kicking them but none of it has helped. The longer Randy tortured, harassed and raped me, my body grew weaker as well as the urge to fight. I had heard the fighting outside and pulled the desire to stall for more time.

"What's going on outside. Why did you send them outside?" I ask as Randy groans sitting up off of me.

"Oh it's nothing. Just stay focused on me." He replied and I let out a low growl

"Tch! You disgust me. You truly do. Why would I ever want to focus on you for anything? You're not even worth my time." 

"Well, Things don't always go the way you want them to." Randy growls grabbing me by the waist with one arm he rips me of my chains and proceeds to toss me to the floor. He throws himself towards me and I swiftly kick my leg upward into his chest and I take the chance to crawl away.

"Nuh uh uh. Oh no you don't" Randy rumbled in a playful tone grabbing me with his hand by the hair he pulls me back up towards him. 

"I can't wait for you to be come the queen." 

Suddenly the faint sound of footsteps echoed through the barn from the left of me. Randy waited concentrating his senses towards the sound. It was quiet except for the footsteps. Randy growled releasing his grip from my neck and walks towards the sound. Meanwhile I drop to the floor tired and feeling lightheaded from the sudden release of my hair. I scowl in his general direction but couldn't do much as they had injected me with some type of drug. As Randy steps closer the footsteps grow louder.

"Is that you Jakeel?! I thought I told you stay-out-side." he grumbled. Randy clearly wasn't using his sense of smell because the scent definitely wasn't his.

"I don't know who you're talkin' about but, I do know what is here." A new voice responds coming from the same direction as the footsteps.

Randy growled and said, "I don't have time for this crap, I can't deal with whoever you are."

"Oh Is that so?" the voice retorted seeming suddenly more angry than before. "'Well, Things don't always go the way you want them to' now do they?" the voice stated boldly mimicking Randy. Now absolutely pissed Randy gets closer to the sound and disappears into the dark hallway.

One-Two-Three-Four-Five and...

BOOM!

Randy was suddenly catapulted from the hallway with a strike of lightning. Randy must have been hit pretty hard because he had broke the wall when he landed.

"New queen huh? I don't think so." Said a man who was probably the one to strike Randy with lighting.

 Just when Randy went to get up the man struck him once again and then punched him in the gut his hands crackling with power. Suddenly I felt another arm wrap around my waist, but this time it was more gentle and less rough and lustful. I look up to find myself facing the man holding me, but because it was so dark I couldn't see the man's face. Being who I was and completely lost in the moment. I fought back and thrashed my hands on his large chest. The man just sighed at my actions and said in my ear,

"This would be a whole lot easier if you'd just stop, cause I don't have to help you."

When the man made his comment I stared at him for a moment, this time seeing his face more clearly he set me down on the messy bed and said to me silently his face holding no direct emotion.