Chapter 8- Coincidences Happen, Sometimes

~~Akira's POV~~

"Wake up sleeping beauty." rumbled a deep voice, Gajeel

It's another day preparing for the Grand Magic Games. Of course they haven't started yet. But as the morning begins I groan in annoyance about having to leave my comfortable hotel bed.

"Uhhhhh! But WHY?!" I complain sitting up and walking over to the bathroom to freshen up for the day.

"Because it's what we have to do, Akira"

"Ugh, fine I know." I reply turning the water on to splash on my face and rinse my toothbrush. After brushing my teeth I take my hand and run it through my hair which seemed to do a better job than an actual comb. I ran my hand through my hair a couple times to get the knots out and styled it as I went to leave the bathroom. I rummage through my duffle bag for some clothes to wear for the day finding a small black shirt and matching camo waist high leggings, with simple black high top sneakers.

The outfit She wore

After preparing my self I decide to check in on Laxus and see what he was doing. Apparently he was finishing up a talk with Gajeel.

"Soooo, what's up?" I ask as Laxus motions me to sit next to him I did

"Nothing really just possible strategy and stuff like that. I'm liking the outfit there, too"

"Thanks, and what are you thinking of doing today since the games actually won't start until tonight."

"Well I haven't planned anything but..."

GRUMBLE!

"ha ha!" Laughs Laxus and I join him after the very loud sound of my hungry stomach which I tried to ignore for the past few minutes.

"Someone's hungry" says Laxus with a hint of sarcasm

"Well then I guess it's decided. We should eat first" says Laxus his face returning to its normal uninterested face as he moves to stand up but stop him I placing an arm in his way motioning for him to sit back down.

"Not before you get changed into presentable clothes and do your hair for today, you look a mess." I say walking over to the bathroom

"Tch! Whatever" says Laxus quietly when I return with a comb in my hand waving it in front of his face I giggle.

"I'm heading to the food court ok?! Laxus"

"Hm, ok i'll meet up with you then"

"Ok!" i yell walking to close the hotel door, leaving Laxus alone to prepare.

As I make my way to the food court, i hear yelling from behind assuming it had nothing to do with me and honestly i was to lazy to actually use my powers to super scence who it was. Soon it became quite annoying so i had to stop and turn around to see who it was. It was exactly who i expected it to be too. Natsu, Lucy, Erza and the Thunder God tribe.