Chapter 17- Stuck

(A/N)- OMG! Happy holidays my people's! Kicking off the new year with another chapter! Well.........late holidays... Wow, I'm really late with this.... I know I kinda suck. But don't we all? I don't know... leave a comment if you think you don't suck and why. (I'm kidding you don't have to do that). Thanks to everybody for following and/or keeping up with me and my fanfic so far! I see all of ya'll who stick with me all the way and I'd love to shout you out personally. (You just don't...well, follow me...so I don't know who is reading...sooo... I can't mention your names). Anywho! Here's the next chapter! Enjoy! 

 ~~Akira’s POV~~

        Finally! That crazy eclipse problem thing is over! We’ve got Lucy back and everything is back to normal. Well… Sort of. Now that the grand magic games were over the King of Fiore decided it might be a good idea to have all the mages that participated from each guild invited to a big, enormous banquet. Knowing this information I knew Sting would be there, especially being in the same relative space of Laxus I knew would be a recipe for disaster.

        Anyways that would have to be figured out once I get dressed and actually leave my state of momentary fear. My dress wasn't bad and I actually liked it thanks to the fact that Lucy allowed me to pick it this time. It was a beautiful red and black gown with red floral designs at the top. Evergreen was doing my makeup when I specifically told her I didn't want any make up much less to help we with it. Seeing that it was too late to stop her I let her finish. Thankfully it wasn't too flashy. Once I was done I looked over to Yukino who was wrapping her arms tightly around her chest.

                        “Yukino, what's the matter?” I asked in concern. She sighed as she squeezed her arms around her tighter.

“It's just, everyone looks so beautiful in there outfits today… it makes me take a look at myself and… I'm not nearly as comfortable wearing such gaudy clothes.” I dropped my arms which at the moment were resting on Yukino's shoulders to comforting her.

“I'm the last person who's one to wear gaudy clothes, as you put it. Believe me but there nothing wrong with being proud of how you look. Even if it is a bit gaudy, and trust me Yuki you look beautiful. Don't let that embarrass you ok?”

“ok” Yukino replied with a sigh and smiling slightly. I return her smile and turn away from her to help someone else get prepared.

        When everyone was ready, (by everyone I mean the girls), It was time that we left the dressing room to join everyone downstairs. As I climbed down the stairs I saw that everyone was indeed here and enjoying the party, even the guild masters. I let go of a breath I didn’t realize I was holding and instead I ended up gripping the banister as an urge to run away ran through my head as soon as I saw Laxus.

                        “What’s going on with you Akira? You’re practically sweating bullets over there.” Evergreen asked. Clearly she didn’t understand my problem at the moment or she just simply didn’t think of it as a problem. I beted on the latter.

“Oh! I see what’s going on. You don’t wanna run into Mr. Dreyar over there huh?” Evergreen replied as she wiggled her eyebrows in a stupid manner. I turn my head to the side, sighing I mouth the words help me to Erza who was walking behind me. The red haired woman only chuckled at my actions and proceeded to push me down the stairs to my demise.

        Soon enough I was on the ground floor and looking instantly looking for an excuse to get away from everyone.

“Oh Erza look it’s Kagura, I think she has something to say to you!” I exclaim as I pushed Erza towards the woman whose lips were pursed in an embarrassed look. I quickly turn around and walk off. Yukino following suit.