The bad boy wants to protect me?

I got the job. 

It's Monday and the first day at my new job at the salon. I couldn't wait to get out of the house this morning, i hadn't seen Ladan since the whole dad thing yesterday. I spent hours in the shower last night and by the time i came out Ladan was in bed asleep, then when i woke up this morning he was gone. I was lucky he left my phone next to me in my bed as i had gotten a text yesterday saying that i got the job and to come in on Monday. I hadn't even checked it until this morning so it was a bit of a rush. 

Everyone was lovely here and the job wasn't too hard. I had to answer the phone and book peoples appointments which i did on the computer and then get customers tea and coffee. I'm on trial for a week to see how i do and if i like it and then i could get the job permanantely. 

I love it, i really do. I've only been here 5 hours and i'm enjoying it so much. Some of the girls from when i went out work here and they're just as cool and nice as they were then. 

I only have a couple of hours left and then i can go home, even though it's quite easy work it's quite tiring.

A big hairy, scruffy looking man came in to the salon and i gave him a smile, he was scary and i couldn't imagine him coming here to get any treatments but i'm not one to judge.

He locked eyes with me then looked over my face as if checking my facial features. He walked over to the counter and put an envelope on the counter. It was blank and i looked up at him confused. He must have noticed my confused face.

"For Ladan" he said as if it were obvious. My eyes widened, how did he know i was living with Ladan? Was he one of his enemies? This i snot good, if he doesn't like him he might hurt me..

"Don't look so worried kid, i'm part of his crew and i've just been on a job for him, i was in this part of town and thought it would be easier to drop it here." He said, i looked at him properly then. He was one of the guys who had 'cleaned up' after what happened with Ladan and that guy at the club.

My eyes widened further and i blushed and looked down at the fact he knew what happened that night. How embaressing, he must think i'm so weak and pathetic, like a little girl. But i am, i couldn't stand up for myself or protect myself, even after all these years of being attacked and abused on a daily basis you would think i could hold my ground better but i can't. I never bothered, i was a good runner but when it came down to it as soon as they caught me i'd be finished. 

I heard the door open and shut again, so i looked up to see the guy had walked oout. Huh, i forgot all about him. I laughed abit at myself. 

1 hour later

I couldn't take it anymore, i'm so nosey and having an envelope with something to do with Ladan in it in my hands was too much too handle.

I was sat in the back room by myself as i was on my break. I had the envelope in my hands and i was tryin to make a decision wether Ladan would mind if i opened it or not. 

It was quite big and the was something inside i just couldn't tell by feeling it. It was so tempting. 

Would he mind? I mean he trusted me enough to tell me all about his past and gang and what he does, so why wouldn't he trust me to open a little envelope? Well whatever, he's going to have to understnad because i'm opening it.

I sliced open the top with a knife ad turned it upside down so the thing inside fell out onto the palm of my hand. 

I started gagging as i saw what i was holding in my hand.

I have never regretted anything more in my life.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/20444325/amazing-beautiful-beauty-blonde-boy-Favim.com-255061_thumb.jpg - Thats a picture of Ladan hehehehehe is hottttttttttttt! AAGHHH