The bad boy wants to protect me?

I woke up and stared into the eyes that were watching me.

Ladan. 

Watching me whilst sleeping? Creepy.

His arm was around my waist and our bodies were flushed together. 

"Hey" i whispered softly to him and gave him a small smile.

He reached up and storked my cheek lightly with his knuckles. A blush appeared on my face and he chuckled quietly, almost to himself.

"Hey, how you feeling?" he whispered back. My breath left my throat, i forgot, i totally forgot about last night. The guy in the club, me kissing him and almost getting raped. Tears formed in my eyes as i remembered it. I looked back at Ladan. I wasn't the only one who kissed last night, My heart felt like there was a hand squeezing it. 

Why was i feeling like this? I hardly know the guy and i feel betrayed. Lost. What is wrong with me? The first person who has actually cared about me an ounce and i'm going to end up pushing him away because i'm jelous? I'm so stupid.

I removed his arm from my waist feeling a little dirty after last nights events and the fact he's been touching other girls with those hands. I hopped out of bed and dragged myself over to the bathroom to wash myself. 

It's freaking freezing in here! I looked down and realised i was just in my bra and knickers. Oh my god! Turning around to see if Ladan had noticed or not i found him raking his eyes down my body with a lustful look on his face. 

My body tingled in anticipation but decided to push it away. He's a player.

"I'll allow you too look. Only because that's all you'll ever be able to do with this body" i said smugly and walked into the bathroom. I heard him chuckling from the other side of the door. 

We were both sat in the kitchen with our english breakfast that Ladan had cooked. Bacon, eggs, toast, beans, mushrooms and sausages. Brilliant. It's so weird. Having a man cook for me. Everything is so new. Nobody has ever cooked for me before. It makes me feel nervous, like he's making a fool out of me. Waiting for me to get comfortable and happy just to rip it all away. To laugh in my face and kick me when im down. 

"so i got you something." Ladan said interupting my thoughts. I looked up at him and he was looking down at his food a slight brush across his cheeks. I smirked.

"Oh yeah? And what would that be?" I asked cockily. He looked up nervously at me and then slid something across the side. I looked down as it hit my plate. 

"a phone?" i asked. "You got me a phone?" Shocked as i picked up the white blackberry. Shit, this must have cost a bomb? If he could afford phones for strangers why the hell was he living in a squat?

"Yeah well after last night, i just want you to have it in case anything happens. I've stored mine and your friends Lucy's numbers in their already and Your numbers on there to in case you want to give it to any of your friends." I said softly. I was suspicious at first but when he looked at me, his soft eyes staring into mine i knew he was being sincere. Excitment bubbled inside of me. I've never had a phone before! So to get one so high tech is craaaazy! 

"YOU ROCK!!" i shouted at him, trying to find a way to get rid of my excitement. I had the biggest grin on my face i could feel my cheeks starting to ache already. 

I was starting to fiddle now. I needed to let this excitement out somehow! 

I threw myself across the table at Ladan! I didn't even realise what had happened until is was lying on top of him with us both on the floor. 

"Oops" i said wih a sheepish grin as i leant my head up to look at him. His body was vibrating with the chuckles rumbling in his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me in place.

"Yes, i do rock don't i?" He said cockily. I decided to ignore his cockiness and laughed along with him. 

"You sure do!" I said. All my crazy exciment dying down i tried to get off of Ladan. How stupid i was to think i could just jump off him. 

when i tried to lift myself his arms tightened around my waist. I've got to admit, it's comfortable laying here on top of him but i'm not that easy. I won't be made out to be a needy desperate girl. A bit of playing hard to get is never a problem. 

"Please will you let me up?" i said with a pout, tryin gto be cute.

"Sure" he said. Wow that was easy, brilliant! "For a kiss" he quickly added with a smirk. Oh, ofcourse, i'm an idiot. As if he'd let me get away this easy. He's so attatched it's kinda weird to think we only met each other a few days ago. But that's how all good friendships start right? quickly. I think they do anyway, i wouldn't really know. 

"I'm not gong to kiss you Ladan." I muttered shyly.

"Why? Are these lips not kissable enough for you?" He said. I looked up at his lips, they were definately kissable. Full, smooth and not a chap in sight. The lips turned into a smirk and i blushed as i relaised he must have noticed me staring.

"It's okay i won't pressure you, but just to let you know you've gained my interest and i'm going to get to know you more. Starting with today. So instead of a kiss i'll let you go aslong as your promise to spend the day with me" He said confidently. He wanted to spend the day with me? Wait wait i've gained his interest? How did i do that i haven't even tried yet, thats a good sign right? That i don't even have to try to get his attention. This guys confusing and he's scaring me at the same time. Not scary like ahh he's gonna rape me scary but scary as in he could really worm his way into my heart and rip it apart like it was nothing in the first place. Oh i get it, because of the whole rape thing he finds me interesting, wants to know my past for  abit of gossip well tough luch. He ain't getting nothing.

"I'll take your silence as a yes then" he said. He flipped us over so he was on top of me now and looked down into my eyes. He leaned down towards my face glancing at my lips. Oh,hell he's going to kiss me! I couldn't seem to move away, no mattter how much i tried to move my body, i couldnt. My brain was shouting at it to just move! But my body wasn't co operating. Oh shit. I am well and truely fucked.  That's what i thought until i felt a small peck on the tep of my nose where he had kissed me. He got up saying 'I'll order take-out' while i lay their on the kitchen floor motionless. 

And i have to spend a whole day with that teasing hunk.

Oh, fuck.