[Forty-two];Legal

Ivory😍🤣:

 I was at work and I noticed Aleyah had clocked in

I was at work and I noticed Aleyah had clocked in. It was the day before her and the girls birthday and I'm trying to figure out why the fuck She here. I walked to the front and looked at her like she was dumb.

"Why you here Aleyah Dream Maé!?" I whisper yelled.

"I'm bored?"

"You got a whole fucking party tomorrow."

"I got everything for my birthday about a month ago."

"Go to the boys house, no wonder why Malaysia looking for you. Yo dumb ass here at work. Clock out and go before I take you off the schedule for the rest of the week."

"Alright alright I'm gone, clock me out?"

"Yeah, now go I'll see you tonight." Aleayh was looking at the door and I turned to see what she was looking at. Luna ass walked in with her friends looking like she was ready to fight. I pressed the security button cause this shit was not about to go down at my place of business.

"So y'all bitches thought y'all was gone jump my cousin and we wasn't gone get that ass back?"

"That was 2 months ago and we didn't jump her..... it was a tag team." Aleyah said sarcastically and I couldn't help but laugh. One of the girls grabbed Aleyah by her hair and Aleyah hopped over the counter and started training the girl. Another girl jumped in and she was fighting both of They asses. My hair was already in a bun so I just popped the third bitch that thought she was about to jump in. Luna was just standing right there for a minute until she saw her cousin getting her ass beat. She jumped in and I just laid her cousin out and started beating Luna ass like she fucked my granddad.

Security finally showed up after 5 minutes and Luna and her friends got banned from the factory. I wasn't pressing charges cause I'm not a sad hoe.

"You good?" I asked Aleyah and she burst out laughing and so did I.

"Duh bitch, you see my face hoe, it's perfectly fine." She was still laughing.

"Man I can't with you come on I'm taking a break so we can go tell these folks about this shit." I went to the back and grabbed my purse then left with Aleyah. We stopped at chick-fil-a before going to the house.

We got out the car and Tori called me.

"What the fuck just happened?"

"What you talking about?"

"You And Leyah just got jumped. Why she not answering her phone?"