[Fifteen]; Come Back

Aleyah 😚😍:

I was finally out the hospital and just got some bomb ass head

I was finally out the hospital and just got some bomb ass head. Now that I was done with my little fun it was a must that I hop back on my grades. I've only been in the hospital so it wasn't too much to do so I did my EC intern work and my french classwork and homework from Friday then started on the work for Monday and Tuesday. In the middle of working on my classwork Lamar came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, saying he was fine was an understatement. It took me a minute to realize he was smiling at me cause I was to busy staring while my eyes raked over his body.

"You must see something you like ?" He asked while smiling.

"Yeah, you." I said shrugging trying to play it off cool looking back at my notebook.

He was staring at me, like staring hard, it took every strength in my body not to look at him. He walked over to me and I was still looking for an answer to write.

"Stop what you doing Lamar." I said in a serious tone still not looking.

"Ian even do shit." He said laughing

"You about to try it though."

"Mhm you already know."

He pulled my leg softly towards the edge of the bed where he was standing. He started biting his lip as his eyes raked over me. He was standing in between my legs staring into my soul.

"Nigga, stop doing that." I said while covering my face.

" I'll stop if you stop covering your face up."

I moved my hands and he kissed me while pressing himself up on me while he was still in his towel. I could tell through the towel that he was huge and he knew how to move his hips.

This dick was gone be bomb.

"Baby stop" I said whining while biting my like because I didn't really want him to.

He laughed, "Go take a shower."

"I was going to do that but you came out doing this shit ." I said while turning over on my stomach to grab my purse because the alarm for me to take my pills was going off.

Lamar started playing with my booty and kissing my inner thigh making me moan.

"Could you stop Lamar damn."

"I'm sorry princess you just look so damn edible." Lamar said while pouting.

I sighed," Two weeks Lamar and you can go back to being as much of an asshole as you want."