[Sixteen]; Date Night

Lamar😅😍:

It was Friday and Aleyah was going out with her friends tomorrow so i'm taking her out tonight

It was Friday and Aleyah was going out with her friends tomorrow so i'm taking her out tonight. I had Marcus take her car home last night and I drove her to school then took her home.

"Nigga why are we at my house?"

"I got something to take care of." I said kissing her cheek.

"You dead ass full of shit."

"Baby don't argue with me I got something better to be doing right now."

"On god? Bet."

"I didn't mean it like that. I didn't even mean to word it like that."

"Whatever fuck you bye." I locked the door so she couldn't get out.

"Stop being fucking childish Lamar you got better shit to be doing right now."

Aleyah unlocked the door and got out slamming the door. I didn't bother going after her cause I knew she would be forgiving me by the end of the night. I drove back to the house where everybody else was at then put them on game about how shit was going tonight.

" Aye black niggas and females that probably need a green card come downstairs."

"Suck my dick bruh." Malaysia said while coming downstairs with Catori and Pocahontas behind her. "Word on that mane." Pocahontas said agreeing with Malaysia.

"Ain't neither one of ya'll no edges, wig wearing asses got a dick for me to suck."

"Nigga under this LACE FRONTAL I have good ass hair, I just don't want to chemically dye my shit." Malaysia said while rolling her neck.

"Aight adopted baby, thi-"

"Nigga get off my girl." Ant, Xigh, and Marcus said in unison.

"Fuck what ya'll talking about. Girls can ya'll make sure she dressed right for where i'm taking her and make sure she ready by 7?"

"Boy that simple ass shit, we got this." Malaysia said while smacking her lips

"Just like how God got yo edges, go text her."

"I just want you to know she left her phone in the car or she been standing outside since you got home." Catori said while laughing

"Nigga why do you know your sister's location?" Xigh asked.

"We were looking for each other at school and she sent me her location for 24 hours."