[Thirty-four]; Graduation & Birthdays

Tony🤤🏈:

I was at this bullshit graduation rehearsal that we had done practiced for 6 times now

I was at this bullshit graduation rehearsal that we had done practiced for 6 times now. I think we old enough to know how to walk across a fucking stage and shake somebody hand. Lex mom came in and saved our asses cause a nigga needed to get home.

"Regina this They 6th time going over this. They asses gone be late tryna make it back on time if you don't let them go, damn."

"On god!" Brody yelled and started clapping.

"Alright Alright y'all are dismissed be back here by 5:30, graduation starts at 6."

I got up and hopped off the stage. It was 3:30 and I had to get through traffic, change, and bring my ass back up here. This some fuck ass shit. I was damn near running to my car so I could get out this parking lot.

I got in the car and was pushing 90 on a 50 so I could get home. By the time i got there it was 4 so I had to hurry up. Wasn't nobody here so I had no distractions. I took a quick shower then threw a suit on, checked myself out, posted a few videos for the Snap, grabbed my cap and gown then left. I got back to the school at exactly 5:30. I saw Ivory and everybody else when I walked in I kissed her cheek and she turned around.

"Damn you look good." She said while biting her lip

"Thank you baby but imma need you to pull that dress down it's too tight and too short."

"Shut up, its perfect." Maé said while hugging me.

"I'm guessing you picked that out from ya store, I love y'all but I gotta go."

I ran to the back entrance where we would be coming in at and got in my spot.

"Ya late, but imma let it slide." Regina said to me

"Yo ass had us here too late to be on time."

"Shut up and face forward." She said while popping me in the back of my head.

They started with the national anthem ten some speech that took a good fucking 30 minutes then they started calling out names.

"Star Quarterback, Tony Jackson."
Everybody started yelling and throwing flowers and shit and of course Maé and them started being ghetto as hell.

"YESSS LITTLE JACQUEES YOU BETTER!" Maé yelled while clapping.

" COME ON BABY DADDY DO THE DAMN THANG!" Amirah pregnant ass yelled.