[Twenty];Memphis

Aleyah👅💛:

We were outside the house deciding on what cars we were taking then came to the conclusion

"HEY, me and Lamar will take my BMW, Hontas and Xigh can hop in the back. Tori, Ant, Malaysia, and Marcus will take Ant's Maserati.  Now get in the damn cars so we can go." I said and everybody agreed.

We pulled off and got on the highway for the six hour drive we had. Lamar ended up driving the first three hours until we stopped for gas then I took over for the next three. When we got to Memphis we stopped and Xigh drove us to Ant and Lamar's dad's house.

When we got there we pulled up to this big ass white mansion. We seen a few cars in the circular drive way.

I was half way sleep so Lamar picked me up bridal style and carried me into the house while everybody else grabbed the bags

I was half way sleep so Lamar picked me up bridal style and carried me into the house while everybody else grabbed the bags. Lamar opened the door then we walked in and heard voices.

"DAD WHERE YO OLD ASS AT?"

"LIL NIGGA WE IN THE KITCHEN."

"Lamar i'm hungry."

"I bet your fat ass is hungry i'm surprised we ain't make a thousand food stops cause of your ass and you still carrying her fat ass." Marcus said walking past us.

"Shut the fuck up Marcus." I said while rolling my eyes.

When we got to the kitchen it was a pretty woman with a fitted black dress on and a man who i'm guessing was their dad.

"Woah, who is this?" The man asked.

"Dad, this my girlfriend Aleyah, Aleyah this is my dad Sir don't mind her right now though she's tired and hungry."

"Hi, i'm Aleyah and I like your name, I bet you get a lot of respect." I said while smiling

"I like this girl, it's nice to meet you." He said while laughing