[Thirty-one]; Its Christmas Bitch

Aleyah😍♿️:

It was Christmas Eve and I was slightly pressed cause I didn't get to do my Christmas shopping the way I wanted to

It was Christmas Eve and I was slightly pressed cause I didn't get to do my Christmas shopping the way I wanted to. I had to do all my shit online since Lamar's overly protective ass wouldn't let me go anywhere. I was glad this wheelchair shit would be over soon because I was tired of it and it made my back hurt. I do enjoy the homeschooling though.

Maé wanted us to come over today so we all had to get dressed so we could get ready to leave. My showering situation always consisted of me taking a 15 minute shower with Lamar since he didn't want me doing it alone. I was sexually frustrated and he just would not touch me. Whenever he saw me naked he frowned at my side. It was kind of fucking with my confidence but I didn't make it noticeable.

I got dressed in a light nude strapless dress with a cardigan then Treyshawn helped me downstairs and Lamar carried the wheel chair. We were all spending the night over there so it was presents in almost everybody's car.

When we got to the house the smell of food made my mouth water. I hadn't saw Amirah since last week and she looked even bigger. I really think she got twins in there.

"Wassup crippled." My dad said while bending down to hug me.

"Hey daddy."

"Hey boo bae how you feeling?" Maé asked while kissing my forehead. Her little stomach was so big.

"Um I'm hungry?" I meant for that to come out as a statement but it came out as a question.

"Me too, this little motherfucker inside of me eat like a beast." Amirah said while Derrick rubbed her stomach.

"Most definitely a boy." Derrick said with a smile

"Don't discriminate Aleyah was like that when she was in me." Maé said while laughing

"Nigga she still do eat like that." Marcus said.

I guess I didn't have the happiest facial expression on so Mae signaled me to follow her down the hallway towards her room. When I was getting up everybody was looking at me making sure I was okay. I almost tripped over my foot and Lamar almost had a heart attack.

"Can y'all fucking stop? Y'all been doing this since I got out the hospital. Jaylen said I could walk around two hours every day and y'all won't even let me do that." I said annoyed as I walked towards Maé. When we started walking towards her room she stopped me in front of the glass windows.

"What's going on princess Leyah? Why you look so upset, you love Christmas?"

"Mommy every time he looks at me he looks at me with pity in his face. He's so overly protective that he has hardly been paying attention to me, like me actually. He pays attention to my every step but when I'm talking or something I feel like I'm talking to a therapist. I could be sitting around in a sports bra and some shorts and the only thing he's looking at is my surgery scar and it fucking with my self confidence."