[Twenty-three];Break his neck

Karina 🤣😍:

It was 10 am and everybody was still asleep but this was normally the time I would get up to check on Carter so it was nothing new for me

It was 10 am and everybody was still asleep but this was normally the time I would get up to check on Carter so it was nothing new for me. I opened Lele's door a little and looked into her room and seen the cutest shit ever. Carter was laying on Lamar's chest and Lele was wrapped up in Lamar's arm. They looked like actual parents. I had to take a picture.

I walked into the living room on the second floor and started watching Star on demand since the new season was finally up. I was growing slightly bored then Treyshawn walked in and sat next to me.

"What you watching ma'?"

"Star on demand."

"Damn bro is that Queen Latifa?"

"Yeah she really lost herself." I said while laughing.

"Shit I see, and wassup with the red wig?"

"Nigga shut up and watch the damn show." I said while leaning my head on his shoulder.

The episode went off and Lamar and Aleyah were walking in and Lamar was holding Carter and Lele was playing with him.

"Then folks gone be some good ass parents." Treyshawn said to me

"Mane On god."

"Wassup y'all." Lamar said while sitting down

"Wassup P, you ready to take on this father hood shit I see." Treyshawn said

"No he not, dude might purposefully get me pregnant, don't pipe his head up." Aleyah said while shaking her head.

"Bro thats the shit Shawn did to me cause I tried to leave him so he fucked me and bust inside of me so I would be stuck with him." I said while rolling my eyes then smiled at Carter.

" My nigga I'm dead as fuck I thought it was an accident." Lamar said while laughing

"It was. We were having high sex and I wasn't in my right mind at the moment a bitch was on Jupiter while he was in my guts. At least the dick was good."

"I be thinking the same thing when I be having the after dick affect. Ion be able to walk but the dick was worth it." Aleyah said while smiling.

"We should go out to eat tonight." Treyshawn said

"Nigga do you want me to make breakfast, you sound hungry." Aleyah said while looking at Treyshawn