[Thirty-nine];Yellow Bitch,Green hair

Aleyah❄️😍:

I was sitting around the house getting my thoughts together and I finally came up with an idea then I text Frederick to ask for a favor

I was sitting around the house getting my thoughts together and I finally came up with an idea then I text Frederick to ask for a favor. I went to my room and look at the stack of 10k that I had in my dresser then took 5k from it and put the rest back. I started packing a duffle bag for 4 days. I packed some weave since I felt like changing it up then I grabbed my gold beats. After I double checked that I had everything I needed I threw on a PINK sweatsuit and put on that damn necklace from Lamar hoe ass and the ring. I still had to act like I didn't know about him cheating but it's all gone be worth it in the end.

I left my phone on the bed and cut it off then cut the lights off and grabbed the keys to my Lamborghini. I left a note for Maé and Lucas so they wouldn't worry about me or think I got kidnapped or some shit. I threw my duffle bag in the passenger side of the car then sped off to the boys house. When I walked in everybody went silent and was looking at me and I made a confused ass face.

"What the fuck y'all staring at, Hey." I said while bugging my eyes at them. "Lamar what happened to your face?" I asked while scrunching my eyebrows up.

"Me and Trey got into a heated argument princess." I nodded and looked at Trey and tried not to laugh at him and Lamar's faces. The shit was funny as hell, they fucked each other up.

"Lamar what you doing for yo birthday?" Ant asked

"Dumb bitch number one, I got his birthday straight worry about ya baby momma." I said while glaring at him.

"Leyah got my birthday." Lamar said while giving me a fake ass smile. It was all over his face that he felt bad as hell. I wanted to whoop his ass right now but I shook the feeling..... for now.

"Let me talk to you for a second Trey." He nodded and followed me out to the guest house. It was quite for a minute but I finally said something.

"Okay I'm going away for a few days. Don't tell anybody and when they ask just tell them I'm good. I really just want time to myself to get away from this shit. Just take my phone to be fixed please, it's sitting on my bed. I accidentally broke the screen when the pictures came through my phone ."

He pulled me into his arms and hugged me. I held back my tears and hugged him back.

"I got you but, where you going?"

"That's for me to know just know I'm not dead and just act as if you don't know this conversation happened when somebody ask where I'm at."

"You deserve a Grammy and an Oscar. The way you been been acting this shit out is amazing." Trey said while laughing and I looked in the mirror to make sure my eyes didn't look like I had been crying. I was good so we walked back into the house and I smiled.