[Eight]; Some day on Sunday

Lamar 💰💂🏽:

After the night of the party and the night I had with Aleyah I really had some shit to think about cause I really am fucking with her feelings and its not even on purpose,  that's the fucked up part

After the night of the party and the night I had with Aleyah I really had some shit to think about cause I really am fucking with her feelings and its not even on purpose, that's the fucked up part. I didn't have shit to do I was just laying in bed while music played in the background, for some reason I was hoping Aleyah would text me or even pull up on a nigga, right about now I was missing her soft ass lips on mine.

I just put my fucking pride to the side and text her stubborn ass.

Aleyah 😍👅❤:

What you got going right now?

Dick Head 😴😍:

Nothing at the moment at the house with the girls, why wassup?

Aleyah 😍👅❤:

Stop by the house? We bored and ya'll are entertaining.

Dick Head 😴😍:

Yeah sure whatever, just keep your hands to yourself and we gone be alright.

Aleyah 😍👅❤:

I'm not making promises beautiful 😋

Dick Head 😴😍:

You think you funny, you not. We on our way.

___________________________________________________________________

The doorbell rung and I ran downstairs of course them niggas was on the couch looking confused as hell. It wasn't nobody but the girls dumb asses coming over to entertain us with a couple laughs. I opened the door and Aleyah's beautiful ass was standing there looking at her phone.

"Damn nigga took you long enough move."

"Pocahontas shut the fuck before I pop you dead in yo shit."

Aleyah had on some tiny ass shorts and a half shirt, she had her natural hair out it was all curly, soft, and bouncy. She was looking good but them shorts gotta go she not about to be going out the house like that.

 She was looking good but them shorts gotta go she not about to be going out the house like that