[five]; Issa Family

Malaysia😍:

Leyah had dropped us all off at home so we spend quality time with our parents because we are dead ass always together at Mae's house and never at our own homes

Leyah had dropped us all off at home so we spend quality time with our parents because we are dead ass always together at Mae's house and never at our own homes. I walked in the house my mom was watching some sad ass movie and she was crying. I looked at the TV to see exactly it was she was watching and the movie had a car accident scene where the girl's boyfriend died. I dropped my shit cut the TV off and we just sat there in a hug for about what felt like an hour. A year ago my dad passed away in a car accident and my mom didn't take it lightly, neither did I. We had the best support system ever and that's why i'll never switch up on gang and my mom will never switch up on pregnancy pact.

We call them that because they planned themselves getting pregnant at the same time so their kids could grow up together.

" Baby momma Jaylen it's going to be okay I promise we're going to get through this, we just gotta take it day by day" I said to my mom making her laugh

"Bitch shut up stop talking to me like i'm five you whore, how was school?" she said while wiping her face and laughing. I just smiled because she was so pretty.

"Um shit was straight but bitches was bout to get dragged again" I said while rolling my eyes

"Who and why?" she said while raising an eyebrow

" You know the girls that used to bully Leyah in middle school, the ones that we caught the suspension with after we dragged they asses in ninth grade"

"OHHHHH them little ugly bitches back at it? damn females just can't get enough of getting they ass beat I see"

"GIRL, i'm saying, they all was talking out the side of their necks like she ain't drag all of them. She ended up leaving school when the bell rung from lunch, she was crying I was so ready to shoot the school up ma. "