[Eleven];Nut shit

Antonio 🤣😍:

We had just caught a suspension and was waiting on Lamar to get done getting cussed out by Aleyah in Chris office

We had just caught a suspension and was waiting on Lamar to get done getting cussed out by Aleyah in Chris office. We could hear her yelling at him outside the office.

"Damn she be in his ass" Xigh said while laughing.

"She don't play that shit, Aleyah always been wife and mother material" Chris said.

Lamar walked out of the office grinning and Aleyah popped the fuck out of him cause she ain't find shit funny. He grabbed her arms and pinned her up to the wall.

"My nigga ya'll not in yo fucking bedroom calm that freak shit down"Xigh said.

"Nigga she got me fucked up ain't nothing freaky about this."

"Yeah besides the fact that she getting turned on." Marcus said while laughing.

"Lil nigga get off my niece before I beat yo ass."

"Nigga that ain't even yo real blood niece shut that shit up." I said while running off cause his old ass got them hands,

They all walked out of the office laughing they asses off at me but fuck it I wasn't about to get my ass kicked my UFC looking ass nigga. We got to the car and went to get some food from Carls Jr., then went straight to the house a nigga was tired I had been up all night fucking the shit out of Tori and trapping.

________________________________________________________________________________

We pulled up to the house and went into the living room. Xigh started rolling a couple of blunts and we sat back playing the game. Fuck a suspension, this a damn vacation we got five days of the shit we was gone be back next Tuesday since they don't count the weekends but shit I didn't mind more time for me to make more money.

"Shit, I forgot to ask fat ass to braid my hair."

"For real stop calling her fat ass she already think she too big I know ya'll be seeing the way her face drop when ya'll talk about her weight. she insecure about the shit."

"Leyah? Insecure?Nigga please. " Marcus said.

"Ya'll remember the night Leyah and Xigh had reached the moon. Leyah started pouring her insecurities out to me which is why I was in there for so long she was crying and shit.I know she done cried before but you could tell that shit be fucking her up on the inside." Lamar said while shaking his head.