[Six]; Just different

Aleyah🌺💕:

We all turned around to see Christian Jadin Weston standing right behind us

We all turned around to see Christian Jadin Weston standing right behind us. Christian is Elijah's hoe ass best friend, when Elijah cheated so did Christian, on me.

My aunt knew they would be popping up tonight but forgot it was her turn to host so now the big "surprise" really ain't shit, I mean we knew they was gone pop up one day but damn

repeating himself while clenching his jaw "Who the hell is Lamar?"

"Young blood imma need you to stop talking to my daughter like you finna beat her ass, you ain't been around in 2 years you really expect her to still be on you"  My dad said while passing the blunt to Derrick who hadn't said a word. My uncle looked like he wanted to beat both they asses,  imma just take a guess he ain't know they was showing up.

"Lamar is someone I've been friends with since 5th grade, any other questions?" I stated in a I don't give a fuck about how you feel tone.

"Any other questions? You real fucking hard body now I see. I just wonder how long it's gone take to have you running back into my arms"

Something about what he said triggered the hell out of me. I threw my phone and keys onto the couch and started going in on Christian. I was giving everything I had left cause my hands were still hurting from whooping Elijah's ass a few minutes ago but really that wasn't stopping me. I kept going until Jaylen told me to stop because my hands were bleeding from fighting these big ass niggas, well so she thought. The blood was actually coming from Christian's nose. My dad started clapping along with Derrick.

These niggas so fucking high .

" I think ya'll need to leave these boys presence" I nodded

"You right, Christian honey"

"Mane what the fuck you want"