[Nine]; New Bitch

Pocahontas💭🌸:

We had got up that morning and went to school extremely laid back because we hot boxed Leyah's car because she started her period and its always better for her to be high when she's on her period cause she can get really bitchy and cry babyish, I ...

We had got up that morning and went to school extremely laid back because we hot boxed Leyah's car because she started her period and its always better for her to be high when she's on her period cause she can get really bitchy and cry babyish, I don't blame her though because she has serious stomach pains and everybody loved fucking with her while she was on her period.

On the way to school we stopped for food of course Leyah got ten times more than what she normally ate because she was on her period, she was high, and the bitch just eat a lot period. We decided to dodge the boys this morning to avoid the attitudes and lectures we were going to get from them that we didn't give a fuck about hearing.

We all parted ways and went to first period. I sat in class bored as hell trying not to fall asleep but then again I think it was how low my eyes were sitting which was making me feel tired. My teacher noticed I was high but ignored it because she seen I was still concentrating on my work and taking all of her long ass notes. I tend to work a little harder when i'm high and i'm doing school work so that hot box went well with me and school.

The bell had rung for us to go to second period and just as I thought would happen Lamar was in Aleyah's face mad at the fact that she ignored him this morning and she was high. I walked over and Xigh was shaking his head before he could start talking out of his ass I spoke.

" Wassup ya'll, good morning boys, Xigh don't say shit to me you not my nigga and i'll deck you in yo shit if you buck the system."

Malaysia started laughing hard and loud as hell making Aleyah laugh in Lamar's face. He was staring to work her nerves so she took her hoodie and put it over her head then pulled the drawstrings and tied them. I walked off not giving a fuck about the argument but I was also ready to go to class so I could sit down I felt like I was spinning.

A sub walked into the classroom with a bunch of assignments from Ms.Cottery. I hope she know i'm not doing all this shit this too much work for one hour she playing my life right now.

My lying ass ended up finishing up all the work with have 15 minutes left to spare so I turned all my shit in a took a 15 minute ass nap. The bell rung making me get up and go to class, sadly my high was wearing off which was making me mad but whatever it wasn't too much of a day left to go.

It was finally my favorite class period, Mr.Dickish, he was a cool dude he just be popping off quick as hell. I walked in to see Xigh in some female face I didn't care which is what I know he was trying to get me to do.

" Wassup Hontas" Eric said making me smile at him. I could sense the irritation in Xigh from looking at the back of him, it was funny. Eric text my phone avoiding speaking out loud.