[Twenty-One]; Family Gathering

Lamar😍:

I woke up to hear Aleyah on the phone with somebody, she looked mad as hell

I woke up to hear Aleyah on the phone with somebody, she looked mad as hell. I could tell she was mad though because her face was turning red and she was pacing back and forth.

"Leyah what's wrong?"

"Lulu text me I gotta go. Good morning I'm sorry if I woke you up."

"Good morning, you woke me up, but who you was on the phone with?"

"Luna got jumped by Heather and her little friends at a party."

"Shit word?"

"Yeah, the warehouse party, she sent me the video. She was handling her shit but they ended up jumping her in the long run."

"Heather always been a punk bitch that's done had a train ran on her by the entire school."

"You and the boys included."

"Actually..... she just sucked my dick and barley knew how to do it." I said while smiling

"Like that's any better." Aleyah mumbled before walking out.

I slipped on some sweat pants and attempted to follow her but when I walked out the room she was already gone. I went downstairs cause everybody was in the living room. I just took a guess that she was in there.

"My nigga what we gone do about breakfast?" Tony asked while rubbing his face.

"Shit can Aleyah wake up cause I'm hungry as hell." Shawn said

"She already up." I said walking into the living room.

" Wassup with y'all bird chest ass niggas walking around my house with no shirt on." My dad said while looking at all of the niggas in the house.

"Ain't none of them got a bird chest." Natasha said while looking g at all of us like she wanted some dick.

"Natasha hop off to high horse, none of these niggas want ya blow fish looking ass." Karina said while playing with Carter . A noise came from the kitchen and somebody's phone paired to the house speakers playing Water by Ugly God. We all walked into the kitchen and Aleyah was in the kitchen making two batters of pancake mix.

"THIS IS WHY I FUCK WITH YOU." Treyshawn said while hugging Aleyah like he was a little kid.

"Nigga get your big ass off me."