Chapter 47

"Come on Thomas," I whispered to the boy as he went through the Changing.

Thomas had be unconscious for about ten hours now and we were all starting to worry.

After he had stung himself Gally had taken over started throwing around orders and told people to throw Thomas in the Slammer.

I was next to him for what I did to Gally shortly after Thomas fell into the Changing.

I sat there looking at Thomas as Chuck rushed back with one of the syringes that we gave to Alby.

What was he thinking? Was he trying to get himself killed?

I then felt something come over me, something I has never experienced before. It felt as though someone had set fire to my chest.

I then looked over at Gally and felt as though I had to do something about what he had done.

I got to my feet and turned to the Builder.

"Lizzy, what's the matter?" I heard my brother ask.

I walked away from Thomas and stomped towards Gally.

I felt a fire in my hands as I raised one of them and struck Gally across the face.

Madness broke out again as I knocked Gally to the floor and people ran towards me.

Hands suddenly grabbed me from behind and pulled me back. There was no way I was letting Gally get away with this though.

"Look what you have done!" I screamed.

"Liz, stop!" I heard Minho yell.

"No, Thomas hurt himself because of you. You're going to pay for this," I continued to fight, struggling to get free.

"Lizzy," My brother suddenly appeared in front of me.

"That's enough. This isn't helping Thomas," He told me.

I didn't listen, and continued wrestling against whoever was holding me, which I'm guessing was Minho. "No, I'm going to let this little shit get away with this!"

"Elizabeth, I said no! You're acting like a child now. You're better than this," My brother told me, griping my shoulders.

I finally listened and came to terms that I was going the wrong thing.

I stopped fighting and let my arms fall to my side before nodding.

I sighed before shaking out of the hands of the people trying to hold me back and wrapped my arms around my brother's waist.

If Newt hadn't tried to talk some sense into me. I probably would've done worse to Gally then just slapping him.

I looked up as people knelt down at the door of the Slammer, watching Thomas.

I glanced up at my brother who was on the left and offered him a slight smile.

He sort of returned it and turned his attention back to Thomas.

I looked down and suddenly saw him snap his eyes open. He didn't look as bad as I thought he was going to look, but he still looked a little dazed.

"Hey," Teresa greeted him from behind me.

Thomas flinched his eyes up at her. "Are you okay?"

He didn't really respond, but rather stared up at her.