Chapter 43

~Michael"s POV~

So after realizing that I have my fathers FBI friend on speed dial, I decided to mute myself as this bum ass gorilla looking ass booty tickler on the phone keep talking shit and yelling and call up my fathers friend. RINNNGGGG RINNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!! " Yo who is this calling me at fucking 4 in da morning???!!!!!" Jack heavy set ass also screaming in my damn ear. " Yooo its Michael, G I need a fucking favor ASAP." I said still hearing this cock sucker on the phone still rambling on. " Yo whatsup mike what can I do for you? I heard you getting married congrats foo." I smiled looking at Sarah as she still sleeping through all this bullshit happening right in front of her. " I want you to tap into my girl phone and grab this mofos address of where he is staying. The guy that is talking shit on her phone right is her dad that raped her when she was like 15 and he just came back talking about he gonna get his revenge on Sarah because her mom took her and ran a way from his dumb abusive ass." I explained still as calm as I can be.

" damn that's cold G but I got you whats her number?" He said as I heard him get up and type some shit on his computer. I told him her number and just a few seconds later he found out what I needed to know. " Yea G his name is Earl Victor and He is actually not fa from yall, he in some hotel like 5 blocks from yall. Need me to get and send him somewhere where nobody can't find his ass?" Jack asked all excited and shit. Now knowing my crazy HELL YA SEND THAT MUTHAFUCKA ALL THE WAY TO WEST BUMBAFUCK!!!! And thats my answer. I want my baby to be safe at all times.

" Yeah G send his somewhere I don't give a fuck if he is dead or alive you got that. I want my baby to be safe away that booty tickler." I said and Jack laughed his ass off. "Don't worry I got you G." And with that I hung up the phone with Jack and still heard this nigga still rambling on. " ayo if I were you, you better hope you stay alive big guy because we gon get you up outta here mane." I said after I unmuted myself. " what you mean by that little boy?" I clenched my teeth at that shit DON'T EVER CALL ME A LITTLE BOY BECAUSE MY DICK SAYS OTHERWISE BITCH!!!!. " First I ain't no little boy and my dick ain't either along with my balls and second you heard what the fuck I said end of discussion now excuse me I have some booty to be rubbing right have fucked up and I hope both sides of your pillow is extra hot." I said as I hung up the phone on him just as he was about to start screaming again and I completely blocked his number on her phone and shut her phone completely off.

I just can't wait until this shirade is over and done with.

HELLO MY FAVORITE PEOPLE LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THE NEW CHAPTERS I AM PUTTING UP PERRRIOOOODDDDDD..😂😂😂😂😂💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕