Chapter 18

Michael's POV

" You was raped?" I asked. " Yeah but that was a long time ago." she said. I swallowed the big lump in my throat and instinctively wrapped my arms around her body comforting her. " I'm sorry I should have never asked." I said feeling guilty. " It's okay Michael you didn't know. I was going to tell you eventually." She said.

I kissed her on the lips showing how truly sorry I am and she just smiled. " I will never force you into having sex with me, If I want to have sex and you don't want to I will just jerk off to your picture." I said and she laughed out loud. " Michael you are so crazy! really bruh my picture tho?" she asked.  " hell yeah , you know how sexy you is???? I will picture us fucking and you screaming my name while I fucked the living shit out of you." I said and she laughed.

" Michael you must don't know , when I'm bed with you I might put some moves down on you." she said. 

" Hold my hand, feel the touch of your body cling to mine                                              You and me, makin' love all the way through another night    
I remember you and I walking though the park at night                                  

Kiss and touch, nothing much, let it blow just touch and go

Love me more, never leave me alone by  house of love                          

 People talk, people say what we have is just a game

Oh, I'll never let you go, come here girl
Just got to make sweet love 'til the break of dawn

I don't want the sun to shine I want to make love                                                         Just this magic in your eyes and in my heart                                                                    I don't know what I'm gonna do I can't stop lovin you                                               I won't stop 'til break of dawn makin' love." I sanged

And she stood there shocked as hell at my sudden singing. " Michael I never knew you can sing like that. You have an amazing voice baby." She said causing me to blush. " Thank you baby. I could never tell Jasmine that she would have told everyone in the school and they would of called me a pussy for singing." I said thinking about it. " Babe I promise I will never tell your secret to anyone unless you want me to." She promised. " Thank you baby I love you so much that I am willing to die for you." I said. " Me too baby." She said. we walked to my house and her mouth dropped opened. " Well DAMNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!" she yelled and I laughed hard. " you like my house baby???" I asked and she nodded her head quick. " your house is big asf bigger than mine." She said. I chuckled and we walked up to my porch. I unlocked the door and let her in first. 

She studied my house looking at every detail. I smiled and led her to my bedroom. We walked in and she fell in love with my room. It's  had red, black and white everywhere from the couch to my bed to my curtains and my floor. " I see you have my favorite colors in your room babe." she said. I nodded and we sat on my bed.  We was all alone in the house so we can do anything we want because most of my siblings live on they own and my other siblings stay gone. My parents went on vacation so I have the house to myself. " Babe where is your family??" she asked. 
" My parents are on vacation for a month or two and my siblings don't be here too much." I said happy. She nodded biting her lip and I placed my hand on her thick thigh. 

She looked at me and placed her hand on top of mine rubbing it. I leaned in and kissed her passionately but roughly. She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck and I laid her down on the bed and climbed on top of her deepening the kiss. She moaned a little and it made me hard asf. I took off my jacket because it was soo hot in here and threw it on the floor. She broke the kiss and slide her hand from my chest to my crotch squeezing it. I groaned loud and unbuttoned my belt and pants. I grabbed her hand and she put her hand in my pants feeling my erection. I sighed at her touch and she some how unzipped my pants without me knowing and  pulled out my cock. I felt the cold air hit my tip and I threw my head back in pleasure. She wrapped her mouth around my tip and sucked hard causing me to put my hand on her head.

To be continued on the next chapter. LOL