Chapter 34

Michael's POV

I woke with my arm still wrapped around Sarah. I looked at her sleeping face and couldn't help but smile. She's so beautiful and amazing I don't know why I ever doubted her. She's smart , sexy , intelligent, super nerdish, kind, free hearted, kinky, loving,caring, thoughtful, bad ass and let's not forget awesome in bed( throwing up the rock Star sign). I kissed her all over her face until she woke up and smiled at me. Oh that forever lasting smile that I love so much! She have very white teeth and on fleek eyebrows. " hey sexy. " I said wiggling my eyebrows and she giggled. I love her laugh its so contagious. " Hey big daddy." She said biting that damn lip of her's.

" damn I fucked you that good last night that you wake up calling me big daddy???That's a damn shame babe." She hit my chest playfully and I laughed. " if you don't want me to call you that then fine I will just call you by your government name. Michael Joseph Jackson." " stop I have people looking for me." I said and she laughed loud making me laugh. " I love you you know that baby."
" I love you more Sarah more than you can ever imagine but let's get dressed so we can get ready for school." I said I got ready to get out of bed but got pulled back down.

" can I make love to my fiancé first before getting ready for school??" She asked and I totally gave up and we ended up having sex before going to school.

* At School *

I walked Sarah to her class and went to mine. Today I feel........Nerdy-ish. I am willing to learn and graduate for my baby. I am in English class paying attention until jasmine stank ass walked in sat in front of me. I swear this girl needs to take like thirty showers because she smells like ass and stank pussy like she fucked someone and didn't wash her pussy. Well I fucked someone this morning and ate her pussy while she sucked my dick and I must tell you she never stanks!! Jasmine turned around and looked at me biting her lip and I gave her a dirty look. She was the real reason I made a song called dirty Diana.

" Hey daddy."
" I'm sorry but don't call me that only my future wife can call me that." Her mouth dropped and her breath hit my face making me cough and fan my face. Damn she needs a tic TAC not one , not two but the whole SIX PACK. Like frfr😢. She's killing me and what I have learned from Sarah was to remain calm If a person is bothering you or upsetting you and that's what I'm doing I'm remaining calm.

I love my baby and I WILL follow her rules. " Ms. Jasmine can you please turn around and do your work. You will not graduate if you keep staring at me." I said and she turned around annoyed at my sudden words. I think I like being this nerdy dude but I'm not wearing no big ass glasses. After a few more classes Its finally lunch time and I get to study for math, history , science and social studies. And I get to do it with my baby.

*Lunch Time*

I walked in the lunchroom and got my lunch and looked for Sarah when I saw her I instantly walked over to her and gave her kiss and then sat down and began my work with Sarah until I was rudely interrupted by jasmine.

" really Mike you rather hang with this bi-" " don't call her that name she's not a female dog like you." " why Michael why her and not me I love you!!" " no you don't you love me for my dick not the real me. I don't want you and I don't like you. Now can you please leave so we can study. Oh and one more thing don't talk to me nomore I'm getting married to Sarah next month so yeah bye!!" I said waving her off and she stomped away crying her ass off. Well yeah I meant what I say and say  what I meant, Im getting married and nobody will stop me from doing so.

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! THEY GETTING MARRIED AND HES A NERD NOW.....MMMMM YASSSSS😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂