Chapter 17

Sarah's POV

This bitch is pushing it real hard. " WTF ARE YOU SMIRKING AT BITCH BECAUSE I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS YOU DIRTY BOOTY ASS BOY!!!!!." I yelled. " I'm smirking at you no body having ass bitch." she said back. " I got more body then you ever will. Your just mad because I'm smarter then you, sexier then you , got more ass then you, and plus I have Michael now you wanna stop now or you want me to keep going bruh?" I said mad. " Sarah sit your ass down somewhere you can't even hurt a fly." She said which made me very mad.

" is kutiya vaala use gadha ab theek hara ho jaata hai. This bitch is gonna get her ass beat right now." I said and and ran after. I grabbed her hair and started beating her ass. I punched her in her face breaking her nose and let her fall to the ground.

I got on top of her and continued punching her in the face. Michael grabbed me and yanked me away from her. " NO MICHAEL LET ME FINISH KICKING HER ASS MAN SHE WAS BEING DISRESPECTFUL!!!!!!." I yelled. " SARAH CALM YOUR ASS DOWN BEAT HER ASS ANOTHER TIME BUT NOT RIGHT NOW!!!" He yelled. He let me go and I grabbed my shit and left. " SARAH COME BACK I'M SORRY!!" he yelled after me.

I just continued to walk. When he finally caught up to me , he grabbed me by my arm and made me look at him. " Sarah please don't leave me." He said crying almost. " I'm not going to leave you I'm just very mad and upset because I wanna beat her ass for talking shit to me." I said and he grabbed my face making me look at him and I kissed him passionately. He gripped my jaw and deepened the kiss. " baby I want you." He whispered between kisses. " oh really." I said while breaking the kiss. He nodded his head and bit his lip.

" well one day I will let you have me." I said and he smiled. " Can't wait to have you. Masturbating ain't gon stop me from thinking about you screaming my name while I pound into you with all the love I have." He said. " but I'm not gonna get my hopes up too high because you can't handle a man like me that have a big,long,thick cock." He said and I looked at him in disbelief. " Michael I have been with guys that have big dicks. I'm not a virgin. I lost my virginity when I was 16." I said.

" damn how did you lose it?" He asked. " I was raped by my father." I said and we walked the rest of the day in silence.

Comment plzzzzz......Lol 😂😄💦😡