Chapter 38

Sarah's POV

I woke up before Michael just staring at him while he sleeps so peacefully. As I look at the man that I am going to marry in a month I just can't help but to think about our future. Is we going to start a family or what? I just dont know but I must admit I am deeply in love with this man right here because he is showing me that he can change his lifestyle just for a nerd like me.

At first I thought Michael was cute and all until he started bullying me for no reason thats when I started to dislike him and now here we are sleeping together and getting married a day after we graduate from high school. I moved some of his curls out of his face and he stirred a little before opening his eyes with a smile on his face. " you know you look so sexy when your sleeping." I said playing with a curl and he just blushes while sharing a chuckle.

" so you stalking huh? Watching me sleep and shit." He said while putting an arm over his face. I slapped his chest playfully and laughed. " ain't nobody stalking yo crazy ass boi, if anything you be stalking me." " is that right?" " hell yea thats right but I like it when you stalking me , you telling me that you really do love and care about me."  He stroked the my cheek with the back of his hand and flinch a little because I'm still a little scared of him because of the evil beatings I used to get from him. One time he beat me some bad that I had to go to the hospital for broken ribs, broken arm and leg!!

but I forgave him for everything he has done because I love him and he loves me. He looked at me confused for a second and then he had the look of guilt, sadness and concern. " baby I'm sorry for ever putting my hands on you. Its just that people was always filling my mind with things about you." He said with so much guilt in his voice. " Michael regardless of who is filling your mind up with garbage about me, you shouldn't did the things you did but I forgive you because I love you and we is gonna get married and live a happy, heathly live. Understand?" " yes baby I understand." And with that he wrapped his arm around me and gave me a hug.

I kissed his chest and rubbed his arm. Its was Friday and we have to get ready for school so I lifted my head and was about to tell him but he beat me to the punch. " we have to get ready for school my chocolate teddybear."  He smirked and I laughed. " really chocolate teddybear?? What am I gonna do with you??" he bit his lip and grabbed my boob. " maybe ride me when we come back home from this dirty ass crusty ass booty smelling ass school. Man I really dont want to go to that school knowing that jasmine is there with her stank ass." I laughed so hard at how he was keep saying ass in everything he say.

This my baby😂😂

Chapter 39 coming up sorry for making this chapter boring but I will try to make it more funny in the next one😂😂😂