Chapter 4

Michael's POV

Yo this hoe is funny asab!!! She just said she was going to get her big ass butcher knife and cut off my baby dick off. I looked at her shocked but changed my expression into a smirked." Baby my dick is too damn big to be a baby dick. Here do you want me to show you?" I asked while giving her one of signature smiles.

" I rather not that would be disgusting." She said giving a disgusted look. Just as I was about to say something smart the bell ranged and everybody started running like roaches. The last one that walked in was my bae jasmine Richards the baddest bitch In school.

She came over to me and I gave her a slobbery kiss. " hey big daddy I see you sat behind the whore." She said while looking at Sarah and Sarah gave her a serious death stare. " um it takes one to know one." Sarah said. And went back to what she was doing.

" excuse me bitch!?" Jasmine yelled. " look you cock sucking ,boy fucking, no underwear wearing, think that she the baddest bitch in town motherfucka. I dont have time for no dirty pussy ass bitch trynna to fuck with me, now if I was you I would sit your ass down somewhere before you get fucked up!" Sarah yelled.

I was shocked again by Sarah's sudden out burst. Everybody in the classroom was laughing they asses off. Me on the other was turned on by Sarah because when she yells she sounded soo sexy! I mean you can see her veins pop out the side of her neck each time she yelled or talked.

She just....ugh. I sat down quietly while my boys continued to laugh.

Comment please babes😂😂😂