Chapter 11

Michael's POV

Well dammmnnn........ She just drilled the shit out of Jasmine!!!! Jasmine just sat there shocked as fuck. Everybody was laughing they asses off even Mr.Daniels laughed at her as well. Sarah bowed and said to Mr.Daniels " I am done now sir." And she took a seat. Me on the other was smirking my ass off because of her rude comments to jasmine. " you know I like how you stick up for your self all of a sudden baby." I said biting my lip.

" Michael how many times do I have to tell you not to call me baby." She said. " I apologize JonVelle, but you really was turning up on Jasmine dumbass." I said smirking. She smiled at that the fact that she embarrassed Jasmine. I grabbed Sarah's arm and she gave me a death glare. I shook it off and leaned into her ear. " I have something to tell you and show you but you have to leave your window unlocked for me." I said.

She tensed up and I let her go knowing what she was thinking about. " Sarah calm down I'm not gonna do nothing to you unless...........you want me to." I said smirking. She shook her head and looked down at her work.

 ~ Lunch Time ~

I went outside and smoked me a blunt because Jasmine won't leave me TF alone. " Michael how can you let that bitch talk shit about me , I thought you loved me." She said whining. " Jasmine shut your ugly ass up befo I beat you in your shit!!! I never loved you I just used you for sex and money when I need it which i shouldn't have touched you, you whore!!! I yelled pissed to the max. She looked at me with tears and ran off somewhere which I don't care, all I care about is my baby Sarah..........OMG why did I fall for her sexy ass????????

I threw my blunt out and walked in the school high as fuck boii. I saw Sarah sitting with Jose and some few other kids and me and my crew walked over there and sat next Sarah. Everyone left the table except Jose. " ummm Jose can you go because I don't want you to fight with Michael." Sarah said and I smirked. He gave me a look before he left and I looked at Sarah smiling.

LOL Comment about whats gonna happen next...............