Chapter 31

Sarah's POV

As we are at the mall buying everything, guys was giving me looks like I was a damn snack and I felt very uncomfortable. Michael saw it too and gave him a death glare and lift up his shirt. The guy looked at him scared and ran away. " Michael what the hell did you show him??" I asked giving him a glare and he lifted up his shirt to reveal a six pack abs with a red and black gun sitting right above his dick but is tucked in.

" Really Michael you have a fucking gun and you walking around with above your dick what if you do something wrong and it shoots your dick off and then I will have to use a vibrator and a dildo." I said and shook his head and laughed. " babe relax I have a license for this gun say that I can carry this as protection." He said biting his lip.

I shook my head and for the rest of the day we shopped till around eight o'clock. Michael drove us back home and went go his mother house to get all of his stuff. He told his mother that he moved in with me and she was fine with it. " okay son but make sure you call me and tell me how you doing and make sure you stay out of trouble." And with that he came back to my house and we cuddled up for the rest of the night.

I woke up at 3:35 am and couldn't fall back to sleep because I was feeling horny again so I decide to do my damage. Since michael was laying on his back with his arm behind his head. I pulled the covers off of him and saw that he had a hard on and was standing to attention.

I slowly pulled his boxers down enough for his dick to pop out. I grasped it and licked the head. His mouth dropped and a slight moan xscaped his lips. I smiled and took him all the way down my throat and his eyes shot open and he moaned loud. " Fuck Sarah why did you wake me out of my sleep." He said angry.

" I'm sorry Mikey but I couldn't go back to sleep because I was feeling needy and so I wanted you to help me with my situation." I said pouting. He smirked and bit his lip. " it's okay babe come here and let daddy relieve you baby." And with that y'all fucked all night.

Damn they need Jesus🙏🙏😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇👼👼👼👼