Chapter 35

Sarah's POV

Michael is soo hilarious I mean the way he handled the situation with jasmine was way beyond him. I wonder if I was the one who made him this way??? Maybe because I got him pussy whipped😂😂😂. I smiled as jasmine stomped away making everyone fall to the ground like she was a big ass stampede. I laughed So hard that my stomach was hurting. Boi this school is retarded. Anyway, after lunch me and Michael walked to our music class and of course Michael sits next to me holding my hand. We have this class with jasmine and truth to be told I don't want to see her face.

She walked like thirty minutes later with red eyes. She gave me a dirty look but I ignored it and Mrs.Mose's told me to sing the national anthem. I stood up and let everyone her my voice as I sung the song. My looked at me shocked at my voice once again. After I was done everyone was clapping except for jasmine she was just mad. " I love your voice baby." " thanks daddy." I said giving him a kiss. " you are so lucky that we are in class because I would of pleasured this magnificant/ phenomenal body of yours." He said sexually. Ugh! I love how he uses big words in a sexy way! " nerdy are we?" " for you babe." And with that we went back to work on the treble clef and note sheets of music from famous composers and producers.

*After School*

Me and Michael was on the couch watching a movie called white chicks. we was laughing our asses off when Marlon Wayne was stuffing his face while terry crews was looking at him retarded asf. " yo bae if you ever do this shit while we are on dates or do this period I'm so done with the capital Y to the O to the U." " oh hell naw I will never eeat like that. That fucking gross and nasty!" I said giving him a grossed out look and laughed hard. " bae I love you. Your the best." " I love you to mikeyboo." " don't push it babe." He said sternly and I chuckled. " I'm not Salt N Peppa babe I'm not pushing nothing." I said while giggling my assoff again. He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips but then gave me a full make-out session.

To be continued.....😂😂😂😂😂