Chapter 9

Sarah's POV

Michael always doing something stupid!!! Like can't you sit TF down and leave me alone!!?!? Like frfr😒. Anyway Michael had a erection and I must say it was huge! WTF!? I need to stop thinking about him that way.

He looked down at his erection and back at me. He caught me staring with my mouth slightly open and moaned. I blushed hard and looked away. He grabbed my hand getting my attention and placed it on his huge bulge. I tried to move my hand away but he was too strong and I gave up.

He made me rub it I was biting my lip. And then Mr.Daniels began to speak. I moved my hands quickly away from him and tried to pay attention to the teacher. Mr.Daniels called Michael out asking him if there was problem and I said to myself Yea there's a problem!

Everybody in the classroom looked at Michael and he looked at me smiling and I rolled my eyes at him. He told the teacher there wasn't a problem and the teacher told him to get back to work.

Me on the other hand , I looked to my left and Jasmine was giving me a death stare like I was scared of her dumb ass.

~ Lunch Time ~

I grabbed me a cheeseburger with fries, drink and a Caesar salad and sat down in usual spot by the door. Michael and his homeboyz came in with Jasmine by Michael's side. He looked over at me and I rolled my eyes at him. He bit his lip and Jasmine caught on to it and slapped him and they started arguing.

She stormed off and him and his bros came and sat next to me. " umm can I help you?" I said with attitude. " baby you keep on going on like that I will put that attitude in check and we both know what that means." He said and his friends laughed. " okay you can try to put me in check but you just got the dog shit slapped out of you by Jasmine the Thot." I said smirking and his boyz laughing again.

He strugged his shoulders and smiled. " me and that bitch ain't going out no mo. The only person I wanna be slapped by is you baby." He said whispering in my ear. I almost choked on my food. " baby save the choking for when I put this big dick down your throat." He said smirking. God I hate this boy. His boyz was lauhing they asses off.

DIE MOTHERFUCKAS!!!

comment about this chapter pls😋😂😂😂😋