Chapter 22

Michael's POV

I am sooo in love with Sarah it's like everything I did and say to her made feel guilty and now i'm deeply in love with this girl. Dating Jasmine was Jasmine was a big mistake. She always made my life a living hell but Sarah, she's like a wine cooler ready to be dranked but a man who will always fulfill her needs. Sarah always had an attitude on her. It's like if you say some shit to her that will piss her off she will either walk away or beat your ass in a heart beat. Now Jasmine is can't fight worth a rat's ass. Every time someone talked back to her or talk shit to her , she would come back to me screaming and hollering about the person and how much she wanna beat they ass. It's like gettin head from somebody but they use more teeth then mouth.

As me and " Bae " walk into class, we was the only ones in class. " Come here baby and sit on daddy's lap." I said and she sat on my lap. Her back was faced to my chest, and I wrapped my arms around here waist and she placed her hands on my hands playing with my fingers. " baby you have big hands, they are bigger then mines." She said matching her hands with mines. " that's because I'm a man and you're a girl. And plus I have a big dick and you should know that because you was surely screaming for more of this thickness I have in my pants." I said biting my lip and she giggled. " You Nasty." she said laughing. " Nasty is my middle name." I said smirking.

" oh really I thought Joseph was you're middle name baby." She said smiling. I cringed at the fact that Joseph is my middle name. I can't believe my mother gave me my father's name. He never allowed any of us to call him daddy. Sarah saw my face expression and instantly got worried. " are you okay baby?" She asked. " Yeah baby I just was thinking that's all." I said simply and she nodded her head. " Okay but if you need to tell me something or need anything to talk about then don't hesitate to tell me or ask me baby." She said and I kissed her cheek. 

Right when I was gonna kiss her on her neck, Jasmine walked in and gave Sarah a mean look. " WTF are you lookin at, you stank ass bitch." Jasmine said. " Umm I'm not stank like you, you was probably sucking some boy off on the way here." Sarah said giving Jasmine the same look back. " Michael How can you date a dirty ass stank ass bitch." Jasmine said. " You mean like you." I said. " I opened Sarah's pants and smelt her pussy and it smelt like Vanilla and Lavender. " and Jasmine Her pussy smell like the body wash I bought her at the Victoria Secret mall, mmmmmm you wanna smell? She smell soo good unlike you , I can smell the stankness and I don't like it." I said and her mouth dropped to the floor. She walked away and sat in her seat as the bell ranged and Sarah got off my lap sitting in her seat making me shiver in coldness because she was soo warm and Cuddly and I just love her warmth. The teacher came in and Began his lesson he made for us.

Lol More to come dudes.....