Chapter 23

Sarah's POV

Yo being in the same class as Jasmine pisses me off. She always ruin me and Michael's moments of peace and then try to talk shit to me. Like girl sit your ass down somewhere. You just mad that you have Michael's big dick poundin in you anymore. The first time me and Michael fucked, I made sure he washed his dick fifty times because who knows he could've fucked her the same day we did and I won't know anything about it because his boyz are retarted asf.

~ Lunch Time ~

So today we having burgers but I want Taco Bell. So I grabbed my purse and got in my new black,red and gold with a hint of white rose Royce and drove to Taco Bell. I ordered two five dollar boxes and got me and michael two Baja blastes and drove back to school. I parked my car walked in the lunchroom and instantly saw Michael. I walked over to him and he smiled watching my every move. " hey babe I see you have Taco Bell." He said drooling. I laughed and nodded as I handed him his box and drink. We sat down and ate our lunch making small conversation until one of Michael's friends said something. " yo Mike the hoe is here ..... With Jose." I guess Terry said. My eyes got wide and I looked right José.

He made contact with and gave me a look like 😢😢😭😭. I nodded my head and Jasmine forced a kiss on to him. I looked at her like a demoned child and leaped forward. Michael grabbed my hips and blocked me whooping her ass. Everyone crowded around us and I proceed. " so Jasmie can you plz let me know why you tryin piss me off." I asked in a ghetto white girl voice.

" oh Sarah I don't know what you talking about but I do know that you still have feelings for Jose and you telling him everything ain't that's right Chatú?" She said smiling. I chuckled because I never heard that name in a while the only people who calls me that was my family and my father used to call me Fatú whenever he wanted to fuck me or use. " no puta I don't tell him everything and don't call me that name." I warned. " no wait didn't your father called you Fatú when he wanted to fuck you??? I bet your father gave you some good money afterwards." She said smiling and I clenched my hands into fists and stood silent. " that is enough jasmine now STFU!!!" Michael yelled. " Michael did she tell you she was pregnant with your child but got an abortion like a week ago?" She lied. Michael looked at me wide eyed and jasmine smirked. " you was pregnant with my baby and you got an abortion??" He asked calmly.

" Michael she's lying I never got pregnant and never aborted it. If I get pregnant I will take care of my child not kill it, my religion does not believe in killing God's creations." I said. " and what religion are you???" He asked. " I'm a christian." I said and he nodded his head. I was telling the truth and with that I beat jasmine ass and the security guards had to break us up because I fucked her up pretty badly. I was sent and probably won't back to school for the rest of the week.

Well dammmnnnnmm.......😱😱😱😱😂😂😂😂😒😒😒😒😒