Chapter 8

Michael's pov

I couldn't help but hear Jose call Sarah "baby". Sarah must don't know that the whole time she was talking to that bitch Jose I was listening to the whole convo and I wasn't very fond of it. I walked past her and she rolled her eyes at me. " If you keep rolling your eyes like that, they would get stuck and I don't want you to get those beautiful eyes of yours stuck baby." I whispered in her ear. she sighed in an angry way and walked away. I smirked and sat down next her. she scooted away from a little and I grabbed her desk and brought her closer to my desk and she gave me a death glare.

"Come on baby don't be like that to me." I said. "stop calling me baby because I'm not your baby!" she said clearly angry. I swear each and every time she talked or yelled them sexy ass veins in her neck pops out and makes me hard as a damn metal pipe!

I bit my lip sexually and looked down at my fully erect cock and back at her and she was staring too. Her mouth was slightly opened. I made a small moan for only her to hear and she looked away blushing hard. I grabbed her hand and put it on my bulge and made her rub it. She was trying to move her hand away but I was too strong and she just gave up. When the teacher began to talk and was about look up at us she quickly removed her hand and started paying attention to the teacher. I smirked and kept my eyes on her. " is there's a problem Mr.Jackson?" Mr.Daniels asked with a raised eyebrow and everyone was looking at me including Jasmine and Sarah.

I smiled at Sarah while Jasmine frowned." No Mr.Daniels there's no problem here sir."  I said looking at him now. " Okay Mr.Jackson then get back to work." I nodded and went back to work to only be distracted again by Sarah stretching arching her back in the progress, making her booty pop out more. uuughhh..........she is so sexy! Damn it! I'm fucking horny now.  I started grabbing myself to try to cool myself down but no use. Damn this is gonna be a long ass day yo.

comment please '_' LOL because I want to know if this cool or what.💀💨💦😂😂😄😄