Chapter 37

Michael's POV

After I licked all of her juices off of my fingers, stood up and my cock was bobbing back and forth as I moved. She stared at Mike Jr. In aww and bit her lip sexually. I smirked and grabbed my dick jerking it off right before her sexy ass eyes. " you want this baby?" I asked already knowing the answer. " mmmm I want all of that juicy thing baby and I want it now." She said making me jerk myself off faster. She got up and crawled towards the pillows then put her face down and ass in the air. I nodded my head and got behind her positioning myself between her legs and entered her slowly. 

She tossed her head back and moaned. I sat there for a second and could tell she was growing impatient with me because she began to move back and forth  and I slapped her ass and held her still. She groaned loud and whimpered making me go crazy. I began to move in and out of her she flipped her hair to the right. " shit Michael please go faster baby.......please" she begged and I just gave up and fucked her like never before. " ugh...yess baby fuck me like I'm the best thing you have ever fucked!!" She shouted and I did just that. " mmmm yess baby Imma tear this pussy up till the break of dawn. " I said and grabbed her by her gorgeous blonde hair and pulled it back making her head go back and expose her neck which I have began to devour in some point of time being. 

" mm such a magnificent creature that is enjoying such pleasure that is being pumped into their tight wonder hole........I love your body baby." I whispered in her ear as I nibbled it.  WTF was I saying just now?????? 😂😂😂 I'm weird asf😂😂😂😂😂💀💀. I layed her back down and continued to break her back.  I pounded into her so good and hard that she was crying for me not to ever stop. I bit my lip and threw her on her back and put my cock back in her. I fucked her as I kissed her passionately. She licked and bit all on my neck leaving hickeys. 

" ugh yes baby make hot passionate love to me baby." She whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. Sweat was dripping down our bodies as we filled the air with the smell of love making. She had her fingers tangled up in my curls pulling them rough as I hit her spot just right. She was screaming so loud that I thought the neighbors might have heard us. " OH FUCK BABY YESS FUCK ME RIGHT THERE......AYE PAPI!!!!!!!!!!" After she said that I busted my nuts all In her and she screamed letting me know I wasn't the only one who had just orgasmed. I collapsed on top of her breathing like I just ran a marathon while she was rubbing my hair. " I love you Sarah." I said I as I grabbed her hand. " I  love you too daddy." She said and  I smiled then we drifted off to sleep.

alllll so beautiful but they need jesus👅👅👅🤘🏿🤘🏿🤘🏿🤘🏿🤘🏿🤓🤓🤓😂😂😂😂🤕😵😵😵😵