Chapter 13

Sarah's POV

We snuck out the closet and we went back to wear Jose was talking to Michael's homeboyz. When he saw me he hugged me and I hugged him back and turned to Michael to see he have a mean smug on his face. " Just because we kissed doesn't mean I like you MIchael." I said whispering in his ear. He looked at me with rage in his eyes and left making his boyz follow him. I smiled but guilt was written behind my smile. I should have never kissed him now he probably gonna beat my ass. 

~Riiiinnngggggg!!!!!!~

 The bell rings and it's 8th period already. I walked in and Michael was sitting next my chair. I walked over to my seat and he put his hand in my. " Michael Move your and before I rip it off your body." I said and he shook his head no. I grabbed it hard and twisted his whole arm and he winced in pain and he moved his hand. " Meet me after to school JonVelle and if you don't imma beat your ass right here." He said. I was scared because I know how Michael can get, when he tells you to meet him somewhere you better meet him there because he's one of those types who believe in going to jail or prison. The bell rings again and everyone came running in like they on crack I mean even the teacher ran in here almost tripping to get to his desk and the whole class was snickering. Once it's was time to go, I met Michael behind the old bleachers and waited for him.

After 20 minutes he came and he threw his bookbag to the ground and ran towards me slapping me in my face. I fell to the ground holding my cheek. I looked at him and fear took over my whole damn body. The look in his eyes were scaring the shit out of me!!! " so you played me like a book kissing me and shit got me all hot and shit so now you gonna pay the price.." He said pushing down on my back and climbing on top of me. I tried to scream but he wrapped his big hands around my neck and started choking me. I was trying to get away from him but he was too strong. Right when I was about to past out he let go off my throat and I coughed heavily trying to get my breathing back in control. He started slapping me in my face. 

After ten minutes of that he stopped and I looked at him scared he looked down at me and leaned in placing his lips on me just like before. I was shocked but kissed him back because I didn't want him to hurt me anymore.

To be  continued..........LOL