Chapter 15

Michael's POV

~ Next Day ~

I woke up happy and so I threw the covers off of me and went into the bathroom. I did my hygiene and took me a hot shower. I went to my closet and got me a red silk shirt with my black leather tie , my leather pants with buckles on my right and left leg, a large silver belt and my red and black blazer with buckles as well. I let my hair down and put on my leather shoes. I grabbed my bag and drove to school since Joseph let me get a car. I parked my car and walked in school.

Girls was literally drooling over me but I'm here for one person.......Sarah. When I spot her at her locker , I snuck up behind her and covering her eyes. " guess who it is?" I said. She giggled. " My sexy big daddy." she said and I instantly smirked. She turned around and gave me a long passionate kiss. Right when I was about deepen the kiss we was rudely interrupted by some snatching me from my baby's lips. " what TF are you doin Michael!!??!!" Jasmine yelled. 

I rolled my eyes and sighed. " IF YOU DON'T LEAVE ME TF ALONE I'MMA PUT YOU IN A FUCKING CASKET WHERE YOU DESERVE TO BE BITCH!!!!" I yelled. She looked at me wide-eyed and continued to what she was going to say. " Michael you don't  love her you love me!!" she yelled. " I don't love you , why would I want a thing that's needs to be distinct." I said and everyone was laughing. " like he said Jasmine who would want a thing that is stank and needs to die already. Why can't you leave him alone? is you scared that the only person who did want you don't want you anymore?" Sarah said. Jasmine stormed away mad asf and I grabbed Sarah's hand so we can walk to class.

Soon as we went in the classroom she sat down and I remained standing. I grabbed Sarah's face and kissed her passionately and roughly. I heard her moan and it made me hard asf. She broke the kiss and smirked at me as I sat down next to her. " what baby?" I asked. " Nothing just that you are so hard already and we didn't even do nothing but kiss baby." she said. " wait .. how did you know I was hard?" I asked. " Michael you can see it pointing a little." she said. I blushed hard turning a deep red and she giggled. " It's okay baby I like that I can see the outline of your boner it's sexy." she said whispering in my ear sexually. 

I bit my lip and she kissed me sucking on my bottom lip. I slightly moaned and made her sit in my lap. she broke the kiss and sat forward in my lap. Then started twerking making her ass shake and jiggle. " dammnnnn girl , shake that ass but what yourself , shake that ass and show me what you working with." I singed and she laughed. At that time class started and kids was getting ready for the day.

Comment LOL