-23-

3ird person pov:

Since the battle stuff had changed.... A lot.

The rogues were now under Asher's orders and there was a sort of mini village built in the forest because the pack was getting so big with all the wolves and non wolves in it the it was needed, houses close but still not too close to each other throughout the whole forest.

A lot of people had died in the war and a special graveyard was made for them, each and every one of them having their own graves to rest in peace in, not differentiation of rogue and normal wolf, everyone had the right for a proper burial so their loved ones could visit them.

The queen had died in the battle and the crown was given to the successor she chose, Asher. She first denied it but took it as it was the previous queen's last wish, believing Asher could keep peace up and that made her the best choice since the queen had no child of her own to take the crown.

She didn't go to the castle so when everyone moved out, it stayed as a sort of memorial up in the mountains.

Asher's pov:

I was anxiously walking back and forth, I got locked out of the room and had no right to get inside neither did anyone else.

"Asher stop pacing." Nat said, I glared at him.

"You're talking?! I'll say you the same when your wife will be having her child and you can't go in with her!" I barked at him and he raised his arm in defeat......

He and Roxy got busy after the war and now were waiting for twins, well wait four more months then!

"Sorry I'm stressed out." I said.

"I WILL MURDER YOU ASHER!!!!" I jumped in fright, oh jeez no way we are having another kid because she may as well really kill me.

"Don't believe her Ash, that's just the pain talking." Ashley said, looking ready to laugh because of the face I must have been doing.

"You at least won't have to worry as you can't have kids with Carla!"

"You know there are ways."

"Don't even start on this debate."

"I'll shut up."

I was back in walking circles; I was sure if I didn't get dizzy from the spinning I would have been able to wear out the floor board.

It was late in the night now and I was alone, still no news, I had fallen asleep and got woken up by someone shaking me by my shoulders.

"What?" I asked, opening my eyes.

The doc simply stepped out of the way, gesturing towards the now open door.

I slowly stood up and walked over without a sound, peeking inside before stepping in.

My heart simply melted out of my body I swear...... Sky was asleep with the most adorable little baby in her arms, also sleeping.
I fawned over them for a while before carefully walking over to not make noise but I could tell Sky was sleeping like a rock and I wouldn't have expected else, giving birth normally tires someone out.

I gently passed a hand on Sky's cheek making her smile in her sleep while I pulled a chair next to the bed.

Then I even more delicately passed a finger on the baby's cheek, they ended up hugging my hand, mostly by rolling on it and making it stuck under their small body because I didn't have the heart to pull it out.

I noticed a little paper bracelet on their wrist.

"Ashlin Blackblood." I whispered as I read it and smiled a little, laying my head on the side of the bed, happier than ever with my two favorite ladies now with me.

alright this is the last chapter of this book..... a sequel is already planed to be honest.

I'm happy, thank you for all those that have read this book, even if it was a single chapter still thank you to have given this story a little of your time.

I honestly hadn't planed on even continuing this after the first 4 chapters, it was just something made to not forget the idea I had but all the love this book got made me want to continue it and even come up with an idea for the sequel of it which will happen really soon, maybe even right after this chapter got published, I already decided to name it 'mate problems'

so have a good day and I hope you liked this book ^-^

goodbye~

-The author, Crystal