-4-

Asher's pov:

I was finally well enough to take the cast and sling off and run around again but I had a strange feeling today.

I was running in my wolf form, to get to know the new and bigger land I got for the vamps and now from the wolves.

I felt bad for leaving Sky but she was asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake her.

It felt good that run around again.

'Something's up.'

'What is it Xander?'

'Don't you smell this?'

I stopped running and smelled the air and took off in that way the fastest I ever could have, it can't be.

They are all dead! They are dead!! She can't be alive!!!

'Calm down Asher, is it that bad if she's alive?'

'No but still.'

'Asher.'

'No sorry you are right.'

I arrived near a river and spotted the person, she was an exact copy of me but with brown hair and not my blue one.... Well 'exact' copy.... We were still a little different as we grew up differently and separated.

'Move dammit! She's hurt!' Xander barked and pushed me aside.

Xander's pov:

I ran over to Ashley and pulled her on my back, she wasn't moving but I could tell she was alive, how could Asher hesitate?!

I had run home and shifted back, putting on only a pair of boxers and bras I found in the place Asher hide the spare clothes and ran inside, passed everyone.

"Jenny!" I called, Asher's voice went deeper when it was I that was in control.

Jenny looked at me, noticing it wasn't Asher before looking in my arms with wide eyes.

"Who is she? She looks like an exact copy of Asher.... Oh god, don't tell me." She said and I nodded while no one but us understood.

"It's Ashley." I said.

"Give her to me I'll take her to the docs." Jenny said before running off with Ashley.

"Ashy? Who's that?" asked Chloe.

"I'm not Ashy, I'm Xander, the wolf inside of her head and that's supposed to be Asher's twin." Chloe looked at me with wide eyes before pulling on both of my cheeks.

"But you look like her."

"Because this is my body too, I'm in Asher's head normally." I said, freeing my cheeks from her hold gently.

"Wow that's cool." Franky said as Nat and Carla simply stared.

"What?" I asked.

"Shouldn't a female wolf have a female wolf in their head?" Asked Carl and I sighed, I had literally run in a clan and pack meeting Asher had missed.

"Nope, I'm male thank you very much, no it's not weird to have a female's body as I grew up with Asher and I don't know what having a male human body should feel like as Asher is not a trans." I said.

"But how is that possible?"

"Ask the moon goddess, she knows, not me."

"Asher?" I spun around to see Sky which instantly made me smile.

"Hello."

"Why are you...." She didn't continue, staring me up and down.

"It's Xander, not Asher, I'm her wolf." I said, leaving the room full of stunned wolves and vamps.

"I-I should have guessed by the eyes." She muttered and I shrugged.

"Isn't it weir--" "No it's not weird to have a female human body as I always had this body, I don't know what a male human body would feel like." I said before she could talk.

"Sorry." She said.

"It's all okay."

"Okay...But why was everyone all shocked?"

"Well...... Asher has a twin." I said and silence fell over us.

.

.

.

.

.

"WAIT WHAT ?!!"