-5-

Asher's pov:

I sighed and threw the paper work down on the table.

"Are you alright?" Sky asked, she was sitting in my lap, I shrugged and hugged her from behind, laying my head on her shoulder.

"I just thought... I thought everyone from the Blackblood pack was dead.... I never seen anyone from it and then suddenly the one person I thought I would never see is here." I muttered.

"But isn't that good? As Xander said, now you have your twin back."

"But after all these years?"

"Look it will not bad, I'll come with you when you want to talk to her... Only if you want." Sky says, laying her arms over mines as I nuzzled her neck.

"You promise?"

"Of course."

"Thank you my queen." I said and kiss her cheek, she giggles and snuggles close to me, she's just so damn cute.... Fighting with that other alpha was worth it, even if it would have been simply for her.

I had a lot of stuff to put back in to place after that other alpha left, the relationships between the other packs and such. 

Patrol groups where send out and more.

Ashley's pov:

I jump awake and whip my head around, I'm in a place that I don't know.

Was I caught again?! I didn't want to be caught! I don't want to die!

"Euh.... Hello?" I looked over at the door to see a blond haired girl with green eyes, I've never seen her so I wasn't caught?

"Hi?" I say, I was slightly on edge.

"You were found on the edge of our territory." She said and I nodded.

"Which pack is this?" I asked.

"Well.... It's the blood moon clan AND the grey claw pack." She said.

"But isn't the blood moon a vampire clan?"

"Yes it is but our alpha has been raised by the vampires so both clan and pack are together now."

"Wow they sound cool."

"Yeah and you know them."

"What?" I tilted my head to the side in confusion, I know them???

"All I will say is that they are a Blackblood." My mouth hung open as she left the room.... A BLACKBLOOD?!?! But I'm the last Blackblood member there is!!! Right?

"You seam really lost in thoughts." I heard as someone snapped their fingers in front of my face.... Wait.... That voice.... That hair color....

The second I looked up I was hugging the person.

"Oh my god tell me I'm not dreaming! Pinch me! Pinch me!" I said "Hey!" I let her go when she really pinched me.

"Well that's what I thought to at first but it seems both of us are very alive." My blue haired long thought dead sister said.

"B-but you died that day!"

"Mom made us run and we got separated that day and a vampire friend of their found me... Now... You died that day."

"I was took as a slave by the rogues that attacked us."

Well I'll be damned, I thought everyone and Asher was dead all long, we may be twins but we looked different after all these years, it's not a question but her hair was already making us different but she looked a lot buffer then me, my hair reached my lower back while hers was shoulder length.

"Well we don't even look like sisters we are so different." She said.

"I second you on that."

I think I talked Asher's ears off, we.... Mostly I, talked for hours, I had found out that the blond with green eyes was named Sky and was her mate, honesty I don't care who she's in love with I'm just happy for her.

".... And that's why I'm a literal chick magnet." I laughed when she finished explaining.

"You have a mate Ashley?" She asked but I shook my head.

"Nah but I really don't care who it could be."

"If you say so, you should rest, I'll show you the pack and the clan later okay?" She said and I nodded, yawning.

I stared at the ceiling, unable to understand why my luck changed from bad to good suddenly.... But I was happy with what happened...... I may find a mate now....... Hopefully......

Carla's pov:

"Y-you asshole! We're over!" I stormed out of the shop........ Kai my boyfriend.... MY boyfriend....... The one I was with for seven months now... Was cheating on me.

I was at a store to buy something for school when I noticed him, I was about to say hi and wave when a girl came up to him and kissed him! He didn't push her away but kissed back.

I spend the next ten minutes yelling at him with angry tears in my eyes before storming off, prohibiting him from coming over to try to apologies or talk to me, it was over.

I had locked myself in my room, laying on my bed in a ball and hugging a pillow to my chest, burying my face in it as I cried myself to sleep.... That asshole.

Nathan's pov:

I smiled at the sleeping girl next to me, I held her hand while I turned off the TV, picking her up and going up to our room.

I laid her on the bed and laid next to her, hugging her. She snuggled close in her sleep making me smile more and slowly drift off.

Asher's pov:

I was laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling before I felt the bed being pushed down by a weight and then felt a weight on me.

I looked down to see Sky lying on me, her head on my left shoulder with a smile.

She hugged me and I hugged her back, laying my head against hers after I gave her a quick peck.

"What is it my queen?" I muttered as she snuggled closer.

"Just tired." She said and I nodded.

"Did it go well with your twin?" She asks and I hmm in approval with a nod.

"Yeah it went well."

"I'm glade" (Yes I know I made an error here but now that I'm correcting everything I decided not to change it because it has <<history>> to it.... You know I wanted to write 'glad' anyway.)

"I'm too."

A little while later I heard her lightly snoring, asleep.

I gently passed my hand in her hair as I slowly doze off to sleep too, my hand still in her hair and a smile on my face and my beautiful queen's face too......... I will do what I can to always keep her smiling........ Always....