-6-

Asher's pov:

I was laying on my side and on the bed, playing with a still sleeping Sky's hair.

I sighed gently with a small smile before I got up and pulled the blanket more over her so she wouldn't be cold.

I looked through my clothes as I was simply in my boxers and a bra... yes I wear boxers because I don't like the girl's underwear.... Must be Xander's fault.

'Hey!'

'oh sorry Xander you know I love yah but be a little realist, if I had a female wolf I think I would be a lot different and more girly.'

'True.'

'Oh don't pout I still love you.'

'..... I do too.'

I pulled out a pair of grey sweat pants, new underwear and a light blue T-shirt nothing more and went to take a shower, I threw my old underwear of carelessly and stepped under the hot water with a sigh.

It's been quite some time since I went to school with all my newly got alpha work and all that happened, I would have a lot to catch up on after the weekend but I don't worry as I'm in advance on most of the things we are learning.

I should probably take Sky somewhere, like a date, would she say yes? Most likely but I can't help but be a little nervous.

I got out and dried myself and got dressed before throwing the rest in the laundry basket.

I exited the bathroom to see Sky sitting up and rubbing her eyes while she yawned.............. Cute.

She must have felt my eyes on her because she looked at me, I smiled at her and walked over.

"Good morning sleepy head." I said kissing her cheek.

"Morning." She muttered with a slight blush which made me chuckle.

"You can use my bathroom and clothes if you want, we still need to move your stuff over and make a new house for the pack next to ours, you'll know where to find me." I said and waved as I left my room and head downstairs to see some wolves and vampires awake.

"Morning Nat, morning Roxy." I greeted the vamp and drew the attention to me, the wolves lowered their heads. "There's no need for that, I don't want to be like the other alpha so please don't bow." I said making the wolves smile and nod, I smiled back.

"Good morning little mutt." Carl said but this time it didn't sound like an insult, said in a sort of joking voice and with a smile.

"Good morning to you to Carl." I said but he shook his head.

"Call me grandpa, you are the adoptive daughter of my little girl." I smiled widely at him and hugged him, picking him up from the floor and spinning him around a few times before putting him down.

"Time to make breakfast!" I said and opened the fridge, I decided to cook for the pack as well as I could do it.

...

I ended up making 50+ pancakes with Carl's and Nat's help as Roxy dressed the table.

"Yo Nat?" I said.

"Yes?"

"What's with you and Roxy? Jumping from people and now her?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nah I found out I'm her mate Ash, I wouldn't cheat." I smiled at him and hit him on the back.

"You better not of I'll feed your insides to the pigeons outside." I said with a sickeningly sweet smile but a dark aura around me.