-17-

Asher's pov:

I was bed ridden in the hospital after finding out two of my supposed cracked ribs were actually broken and could have pierced my left lung if not taken care of them then and there, I was pretty badly bruised and mostly my fist which I punched the concrete with.

Carla's nose was fucked up and she had fractured something in her leg without any of us noticing it while we beat the shit out of each other, must have happened in a time we fell to the ground, she was bruise but I'm sure they hurt more as I didn't hold my anger back.

To be honest I was ashamed I let anger control me for the second time, first I killed that cheating bastard Kai and now beat the shit out of Carla.... And I'm supposed to be the one that's mature enough to lead a pack and stop exactly these types of fight.

Carl and Jenny had scolded me and Carla for it.

Right now I was sitting in bed with Sky sitting in a chair and holding my hand as I stared off in to space.

"That was stupid." She said, she's been saying this daily and I always gave the same answer.

"I know." She sighed and gave me a small kiss.

"You will probably have the possibility to leave this place soon." She said, brushing a strand of hair out from my face making me smile a little.

"Alright my queen." I pecked her on the cheek.

"I'll go sign the papers okay?" She said trying to hide a blush, she always blushed when I called my queen but it's true, she's the queen of my heart and all.

She left with a wave, I sat in the silent room for a few minutes before putting my feet over the edge of the bed and standing up, grabbing a chair to keep standing, I needed to do something.

I opened the door of my room and peeked out, looking left and right, the corridor was empty...... Perfect.

I stumbled a little once in a while, pain flaring up in my ribs, damn Carla can pack a punch, that I can say. I held the wall as I wasn't really keen on accidentally tripping and hurting myself.

"123.... 124... 125...." I counted out loud as I passed the rooms.

I stopped in front of the 137 and stood there, my hand lifted, ready to knock but I didn't for a few minutes before I lightly knocked.

"Enter." I gently heard and opened the door.

"What do you wa--." "I can barely walk without feeling pain and being sure I will not fall so don't be a bitch Carla." I cut her off.

She sighed and stood up, picking up her crutches as the docs forced her to use them, she stopped in front of me and flicked my forehead.

"Don't stand around then stupid, sit down if you can't stand." I ignored the obvious mockery and let myself fall down on a chair with a grunt.

"So what are you doing here?" She asked, sitting on the bed, we hadn't seen each other since the accident we only knew what happened to the other from other people's mouth.

She had bandages covering her nose, bruises on her face but less than me and a cast around her calf and ankle.

"Damn you're ugly." She said, staring at the fades black eye she gave me and the other visible bruises. "How are your ribs?" She asked, having heard of them but I didn't know why she looked worried.

"Broken and cracked but healing up nicely."

"Good..... Why are you here?" She asked and I sighed, sitting up normally despite the pain.

"Look... I don't want you near my sister but!" I quickly added before she could cut me off and I silenced her by bringing my hand up "But..... I know I can't keep a mate from a wolf, I would prefer you both really rejecting each other but Ashley is right and I shouldn't mingle with her love life, she forgives you so she forgives you, I can't stop that... she loves you even after all of this so I'm whiling to give you one chance.... One chance.... If you dare to hurt her in any way, I will not hesitate to finish what we started a few days ago you got it?"

She had listened to me intently.

"In no way do I ever plan of hurting her again Asher.... I made a mistake once, I will never it again.... I learned from my mistake and will never do it, on purpose or not, I prefer to dying then."

I hummed and stood up, stumbling to the door and holding on its frame before I faced her again.

"Oh and your comment about me being ugly? You're not much better." I shot back before silence fell over us for a long time but we ended up smirking and I left.

Went better than I thought.

My eyebrow was twitching in slight annoyance as Carla and Ashley were holding back laughs each time they looked over at me as I stared in the mirror.

Nat, with a few other wolves and vampire, had drawn on my face while I was sleeping after doing something with someone *wink wink* Sorry my eye is twitching for some reason.

"We are sorry." The boys groaned, they were laying in a pile after I hunted them down and beat them up, right now I was washing my face.

The relationship between Carla and I was still a fragile one but Ashley on the other hand, she was glowing, brighter than the fucking sun, a huge smile on her face and always clinging to Carla when she could and to be honest, they look cute together.

"Love me!" I heard a whine when two arms hugged me from behind.

"But I love you my queen, didn't I even make lov--." "Okay never mind stay away from me." Sky said spinning around to leave but I caught her and picked her up, she yelped and passed her arms around my neck to keep herself from falling but I would never let her fall.

"You meanie!" She pouted while I chuckled, I heard Carla and Ashley fangirl in the background, even the boy who Roxy was trying to free from their mess of tangled limbs.

"Oh shush." I said to them and stuck out my tongue everyone jumped when the door was slammed open with a blood covered wolf carrying another who was pissing blood from his missing arm.

"P-please... H-help.... Us." And then he collapsed.

"Helix get the docs, Roxy get Carl, Carla don't let Chloe or Franky in the room, Nathan call a pack and clan meeting, everyone to the backyard, you boys, Sky and Ashley you come with me." I commanded.

"Hay alpha!" Everyone said, leaving fast to do as told.

We ran out to find ten more half dead wolves on our land and took them back home.

I gasped at the smell.... This was one of the pack at the alpha meeting about the new rogue problem, I threw the alpha over my shoulder as we ran back.

When I got to the backyard the clan and pack all looked at me, waiting for an explanation, I sighed and told them about the wolves, what the alpha meeting was about and why I went to the queen of the wolf.

"Oh strong alpha what does that mean." A female vampire asked, holding her young son to her chest with a scared look, I gave her a sorry look knowing she was scared and everyone else was too.

"That means we may soon go to war against a threat bigger than I thought." I muttered but everyone heard me in the big silence, like even the wind stopped to listen to me.

"What we become of us?" A wolf father asked while holding his two crying and scared children while his wife was hugging all of them.

"I don't know." I said truthfully "I don't know." I repeated.