-20-

Sky's pov:

I stared down at the knocked out Asher on the ground while sweat dropping at her.

I spent the day thinking and thinking some more.

This was not something I had bargained for this early or young...... I'm not even eighteen!!!!

I felt bad for ignoring people but I needed to think about this accidental pregnancy of mine okay? It's quite shocking to discover your period is not here because you were doing it in wolf form.... Jeez good goddess.

I sighed and walked in the kitchen to get something to eat...... I ended up emptying the fridge.... Oops.... Sorry not sorry.... I was hungry so deal with it.

I went to search for Asher, I knocked on her office's door.

"Enter." I heard and opened it, stepping in and closing the door behind me by kicking it close gently.

"Oh Sky." She looked surprised as she walked over "Is everything alright?"

"Sorry for ignoring you." I said, hugging her, she hugged back before we let go of each other.

"It's alright, I understand." She said "So why did you come here?"

"I know we may be young and all but...."

"Sky...."

"I would maybe...."

"Don't say it."

"Keep it." I said, she stared at me before fainting.

And here we are now, me staring down at her while she's out, I sighed and mind linked a pack member to get her to our room, I gave him a note that he needed to leave with Asher and then I went searching for Jenny, she was Asher's adoptive mom after all so she must have a few tips about this.... Right?

I found her outside with Franky and Chloe, the twins liked me a lot and I find them cute.

"Hello." I said as both hugged my legs, making me stop walking and being stuck in place.

"Hi!" Both said.

"Kids go play please." I was grateful Jenny got them of me.

"Thanks." I said.

"You're welcome, I can tell you have something on your mind." She said as we sat down on a bench.

"Yeah..... I.... I want to keep it." I told her and she looked deep in thoughts.

"I know I'm young, unprepared, inexperienced and not ready but I can't stop thinking this is a life, I can't even bring myself to think of throwing it away...... It's a life and every life is worth something." I said, telling her my thoughts.

"You are right, you aren't ready and young.... Did Asher convince you?"

"What? No! She fainted when I told her this." This made her laugh a lot.

"Asher? Fainting? This is comedy gold, so cliché like it was pulled right from a movie."

"I know, I know."

"Alright... Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah."

"Well it's entirely up to you, you know."

"I know."

"Then you do you, I'll always be here if you need anything." I smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you."

"You're more than welcome." She hugged me back before I walked back inside.

I sighed, having walked face first in a glass door, I rubbed my nose as I stepped inside.

I walked up to our room and gently opened and closed the door, kicking of my shoes and walking to the bed and laying next the Asher.

I laid close and felt her arm wrap around me, I sighed with a smile and snuggled closer, my face in the crook of her neck and her hair in my face but I didn't care, I was happy and sleepy.