-14-

small ???'s pov even if it's not the normal evil ??? if you get what I mean:

Beep.... Beep.....Beeep

That annoying beeping noise was the first thing that caught my attention..... What?

I blinked a few times.... A hospital room?

I'm supposed to be... Dead... What?

I push myself up in a sitting position, pain flaring in my thighs and arms, I looked down to see them covered in bandages, needle in my arm that connected to an IV and monitoring pads on my arms and stuff... the fuck am I doing here last thing I remember is....

.

.

.

.

(it will get a little descriptive so if you don't do good h suicide or self-harm skip to the next bold text like this one)

I locked my room door and threw away the key, I won't need it anyway.

I turned on the water and the bath slowly filled as I stabbed the kitchen knife in my leg.

I fell on my knees, gasping for air because of the pain but I cut in my legs over and over, tears streaming down my face, I want to die, I want to die, I want to die, I want to....

I thought that over and over as I turned off the water when the bath was full, I stood on shaky legs and cut in my arms, I looked like a blood covered monster.... I was one anyway.

I was so violent with my knife slices that blood covered the walls like if it was a murder scene from a horror film.

My arms were shaking as I scribble a big 'sorry' on the wall with my blood, I simply wanted to stop living.

My feet slipped and I hit my head on the side of the bath nearest to the wall, finishing with my top half in the water. I did nothing as this was my plan in the end, it happened on its own so it's better since I feel less guilty about it....

I hold my breath from a reason I can't explain.... Hey? Isn't that banging on my door? No one is at home at this time.

My eyes grow heavy as red clouds my vision, my blood mixing with the water as I slowly opened my mouth and blow out all the air, holding a little bit of my breath once again before I inhale deeply.

My body automatically gasps for air, coughs and jerks to try to get the water out but it only got more water filling my lungs, soon everything goes black and silent, I slip away.

(okay you can read again)

I reach for my neck to find I really have no problem breathing at all.... But how am I alive?

I hear a door open and hear a gasp.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!" And a body slams in to me.

I look down to see Carla hugging me around the waist, instantly my heart, that was already as good as ash, goes up in flames of pain and suffering.

"Oh my god Ashley! I was so worried when I saw you in the bath so.... So...... S-so..." I knew what she meant but she couldn't talk as I feel the hospital clothes I wearing getting wet and her shoulders shaking...... She's crying but why? I mean nothing to her....