-9-

Ashley's pov:

Carla had left to go outside for a while, I raised my eyebrow when I heard yelling.

I walked to the front door and opened it.

A boy was yelling as two man tried to hold him back from getting to Carla.

"Let me explain! You didn't know wha--" "I saw what I saw! You were kissing that blond bitch!" Carla yelled, cutting him off with tears rolling down her face instantly making my protectiveness coming with the mate bond come out and I step in front of her.

"You know what?! I did that because you are fucking ignoring me!"

"Ignoring you?! I spend every waking hour by your side!"

"You fucking virgin! You always turn down sex!"

"Is this because of that?!?!" Carla screeched with wide eyes as she grips the back of my T-shirt with shaking hands as I lay one of my hands over hers.

"You always turn it down and I had enough of waiting! I want action!"

The next thing I know is that his flying back with a pissed Asher standing there, so fast!!!

"Shut up fuck boy, you don't deserve someone if all you want is sex, buy a doll." Asher said with venom dripping off each of her words making everyone take a step away from her as she eyes are burning bright blue.

I see Sky coming up to us.

"Are you both okay?"

"As much as it's possible right now." I tell her and she nods, she seems to know about me being Carla's mate.... I wouldn't be surprised as she's Asher's mate after all.

Asher's pov:

All my attention was on the fuck boy sitting further away from me, holding his nose, he's so lucky that I'm sure the one of the vampire gods protected him because his nose was still in one piece but blood covered his face.

"Leave." I say so coldly that I'm surprised that time itself didn't freeze, Xander is pissed and so am I.

"What the fuck you mutt?!" He yells making as I work my jaw and if my glare could have killed he would be six feet underground..... No..... Way deeper than that, the devil would be scared of it I'm so pissed.

"You have no right to set foot on land and you have even less right to try to speak with Carla!" I bark, my teeth sharp and my hands claws, I was ready to shift any second if Xander was pushed over board as I was a little more of the talking type.

"I can do as I want!"

"Just like she can! If she doesn't want to sleep with you she won't!" I snap back as he stands up and throws a punch, vampires are fast.... But even Chloe and Franky are faster than him and I can catch them with ease so I caught his fist without really trying.

"Wrong move buddy." I say and punch him in the face again, this time no god stopped is nose from shattering under my knuckles, his head snapped back but as I was holding his fist he stayed in front of me.

I kneeled him in the stomach as I tightened my grip, making bones in his hand snap under the pressure before I elbow him in the back and let him go so he hit the ground face first.

He grabs my leg and bite me, I snarl and kick him but he pushes himself to his feet while making a backwards flip with his hand still on the ground and kicking me in the chin.

I spit on the ground and pass my hand on my chin to see blood on my hand making my anger flare even more.

I grab his neck and head-butt him as he punches me in the cheek, I grab his arm and twist it in his back, he struggles and fights against my hold as I'm pushing his arm to its limits.

He stomps of my foot king my grip falter and he gets away from me, kicking me in my side, I quickly wrap my arm around his leg and elbow him in the knee but he turns it just in time so it wouldn't break and throws dust in my face.

I cover my head with my arms as tears well up in my eyes because of the dirt and to protect myself from his hits.

One hits my nose but it didn't break even if it hurt a lot, just like any other place he hit.

When I finally could see again, he tackles me to the ground and sends one hit after the other at my, straddling my chest and pinning me to the ground.

I buck my hips and send him tumbling forwards and off me, I punch his rib cage in that time and feel ribs breaking.

I got up on one knee with one hand on the ground as he's on all fours and coughing blood.

I go over and kick him but this time he gabs my foot and yanks it, making me fall and hit my head against the ground giving him enough time to jump at me again.

I grab his neck with both of my hands as he tries to punch my nose in but I turn away, seeing the hits coming.

I end up snapping his neck and he fall on my limply before his body changed to dust and fly off as I got up, dusting myself off, I looked down and kicked the pile of dust in the air before tumbling back... Fuck... The bite.

I feel something catch me, I know my eyes I open but I see none, barely aware of anything.

"Go get a doctor! There was venom in that bite!" I don't know who said that, I don't know if they were young, old, female or male but it was the last thing I heard before falling unconscious as the adrenaline that kept me awake left my body and feel someone hugging me with something wet hitting my face.... Tears....